🥀

( HEADCANONS )

🇯🇵 hansuke means " helpful friend " which he says that's bullshit and changed his name to Keshimasu meaning " erase " also after he discovered the ability to put people in a DEEP sleep or light but not to kill like his mother

🇯🇵 when the fire happen , it was all of his family that burned because it was at the special family reunion and he was attempting to cook his favorite dish.

🇯🇵 he was taught english by his father so when he moved to America and found camp halfblood , he understood it.

🇯🇵 He didn't stay at camp long until he was recruited by kronos.

🇯🇵 his favorite word is わたしは、あなたを愛しています meaning " I love you ".

🇯🇵 his step mother used to sing
" Sleeping forest " to him to help him sleep.

( ENTERING DARK HEADCANONS , read with caution )

🇯🇵 once or twice a month , he attempted suicide for " healing " but his mother , Nyx , won't allow him to which causes him to hate her.

🇯🇵 He had a sister who had just turned six on the day he killed them.

🇯🇵 every time he tries to commit ..  in his cabin or in a motel , he plays Jocelyn Flores to ease the pain.

🇯🇵 He hates himself and all the demigods because they are mistakes as he says , " MURDERS ".

🇯🇵 He sometimes hallucinates that it was all a nightmare.

🇯🇵 He called his mother " saving " , mental torture for being alive.