part 19

Dev opened his eyes and saw nothing. He looked around and saw a small vampire bunny sitting on the rock looking equally terrified by his gfs scream.
"Sonakshi open your eyes it's a bunny" .She opened her eyes and saw a small white fluffy bunny sitting at her foot looking terrified . She slowly bent down and picked up the small Creature and stroked it's back. He relaxed in her hold and then jumped off and went away.
"Sonakshi shall we go now"
"Hmm"
*********
"Dev you can't be sure "
"It's Drake jatin it's Drake. He and ritwick are working together .Drake is only Raymond ....I can't believe it . .My best friend is my worst enemy."
"You haven't told him anything Na about our plan "
"Whatever I told him was a lie "
"Thank God....We know who the man is now let's get ready to fight "
They got on their horses and left back for their home.
*******************
"Nice acting bro"
"Thanks but you could have let me have some more of her...U was enjoying it"
"Next time you may have her ....Not only you but me also .. .We will share her together "
********
Sonakshi had fallen asleep with her head resting in the crook of his neck. Dev had given her the first aid and she was all bandaged up. He held her safely as they took a different route back home. As they were trotting by a large dragon came in front of them causing them to hault. Sonakshi woke up with the sudden stop . She looked around and her eyes landed upon the large dragon .
"Who are you" asked dev
"Antony, the prince of dragons. I know that you are in the motive of catching that Raymond cater and so are we....So would you like to join our team?"
Dev thought for a moment
"How should I trust you"
"I have  all the information about that vampire . He killed my dad and now I am seeking revenge. Both of us are strong and if we join together , then we may out do him"
"Okey " he got down from the horse and shook hands with the dragon cum human.
Sonakshi stood behind him
"Hello young lady "
"Hello "
"Prince dev, it's quite late why don't you all come and rest at our palace for a while and then tomorrow morning we all can set off for  your place "
"Sure, leadthe way"
He told jatin to inform his army about the change in plan .
Antony led the way while the others followed . Soon they reached his palace. They were given a warm welcome and then ushered in.
Sonakshi who was facing a little problem in walking held onto dev for some support. They were led to a large dinning room . Antony made them comfortable and then asked his servant to serve them dinner. The server's were busy serving dinner as the newly made friends were busy chatting
**************
Soon after dinner Antony showed them their respective rooms. Dev and sonakshi entered their room . It was a large spacious room with a table at the side on which a jug if water and two glasses were kept.
"Dev in the cupboard there are a few comfortable clothes which you may wear"
Saying so he went out after wishing them a good night . Dev locked the door and went towards the cupboard and took out a pair of comfortable clothes for him and sonakshi . He handed her the clothes and then told her to go and change.

She came out after five minutes and sat on the bed next to dev
"Dev what happened"
"Sonakshi I am thinking that the man that I trusted the most turned out to be the man who is my worst enemy. He is the man who killed your parents and so many innocent lives and my brother ,I know that he is a rapist but I never knew he would join hands with Raymond "
"Dev I know how it feels and trust me as much you I also feel bad"
saying so she hugged him . He did reciprocate but light so as to not hurt her wounds.
After a while they broke the hug and she made him lie down and then laid down beside him. They entangled their hands and snuggled up close to each other before they fell asleep.

The next morning dev woke up and found sonakshi missing.  He was  about to get up when he felt that something was pinning him down . He then looked at his chest and found her completely upon him. Her hands were wrapped around his torso and her hair on his chest, her legs were entangled with him and her mouth was slightly open. He smiled seeing her sleep so peacefully and stroked her hair cashing her to snuggle more into him. He kissed her forehead and tried to glide her off but her hold on him was so tight that he gave up and laid  down and waited for her to wake up . He didn't wish to wake her up and hence he started this study her features.
An hour after she finally woke up . She turned over onto her back and thud she fell of into something harder than her previous bed. This  was enough to bring dev back out from his morning dream. He saw sonakshi lying on her back right next to him with a confused look. He guessed what might have happened and this kissed her lips . She immediately turned towards him with a frown
"I fell down"
"From where ?"
"I don't know"
"Let me tell you ....You were sleeping on too of me and when you rolled into your back you fell down onto the bed with a thud...I never would  have known that you were sleeping on too of me if it was not for you tight hold which kept me pinned down on the bed. You are way lighter than a feather. Plus who knew that my gf loves to sleep on people's  body instead of the bed "
Sonakshi blushed and hid herself in his arms . Dev smiled and then kissed her soft and silky hair.
*****************
They had resumed their journey with Antony and his army and are now heading towards their home ....In order to tell everyone the truth.
Very soon the paths became familier as they saw their small hide out appear. Alex saw them forms distance and ran up to them and stopped when he saw Antony .
"Alex this is anonymous and he is going to help us catch Raymond uff Drake "
"Drake"
"Yes him let's get inside and I will explain."
*****
"I can't believe that my own sin could do such a thing "
"Me neither ...I never knew that my friend and brother would stoop so low"
"But now you will have to believe it dev "
Standing in front of then was Drake and ritwick . Seeing them dev hurdled a fireball toward them only to be hit by it as it was reflected
"Dev are you okey"
"Yes"
"Dev give us the pendent and we shall leave"
"Never "
"The let's fight "
Congrats chalk1234 for guessing it right.  It was Drake who was Raymond
I know I planned to give a maha chapter this weekend but sorry guys it's not possible ....A little busy this week but surely will give and update next week. For this week this was the last update as on Sat and Sunday I won't be updating