⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ x. lies of omission

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑴 𝑬 𝑹 𝑪 𝒀 ▎
CHAPTER TEN ━━ lies of omission

☽ ▎ 𝑴 𝑬 𝑹 𝑪 𝒀   ▎CHAPTER TEN ━━ lies of omission

"I don't know. It's like everyone is-is falling apart. And I don't know what to do." The red head mumbled into the phone complaining to her sister.

"Lia, from what you've told me, you all deserve a break. I mean you've kept this family together even after our paranoid brother daggered us. But if you do want them back together speak to Scott. If you need us there, you know we will come." Rebekah Mikaelson's voice sighed over the phone. Ophelia nodded even though her sister couldn't see it.

"I know, I want to but he's been acting weird to, everyone has-" She rambled.

"Does he need his limbs removed?" She over heard Kol in the background then an echoing slap. She guessed it was Davina."We miss you, O." The Original smiled hearing her soft voice.

"I miss you too, D. I'll talk to him, and it's fine, remember I can protect myself. I learned from the best." She reassured her family, as she made her way towards her locker.

"She means me of course." She heard her twin's voice over the phone, she furrowed her brows.

"Is everyone there? Hello to you to brother." She chuckled, pulling her books out of her locker, tilting her head to the side, holding her phone with her cheek.

"Your brother, is being a pain in the ass. And, yes sort of, well except for Hayley, Elijah and Hope. The girls keep asking for you too." Caroline's voice piped up. By her tone she knew she was smiling to her finacé.

"Well, he is your finacé now, so now he is partially your pain in the arse, Care. Tell the twins I'll be back during summer break. We just have a lot going on right now. I miss you guys." She softly spoke, the bell rang. "I gotta go, I love you guys." She rushed out, shutting her locker closed, hearing various 'I love yous' before she hung up.

Ophelia walked past the boys locker room hoping someone from the pack was inside. The Dread Doctors are still out there and just because it's been quiet doesn't mean they won't come back. And the pack can't break at a time like this. If Kol or Nik were here they'd make a snarky comment on how she has become a 'mini-Elijah' over her time she's spent in Beacon Hills.

The hybrid walked in hearing a locker slam and an angry Liam Dunbar. "We can't protect anyone." Liam walked away and glanced to the Original shaking his head.

Ophelia frowned and made her way to a saddened Scott McCall. "You okay?" her soft voice rang through his ears.

"Yeah." He nodded standing up smiling a false one to the girl.