The Story

This is the story as I see it.

Sara and Sav, 13 and 10 at the time, met each other on twitter two years ago. They both had past accounts that they have not revealed. They were both hardcore MCR stannies at the time. They got along very well and started dating in January 2016. They had to keep their relationship secret though - their parents could have found out and some people they knew in real life followed them on those accounts. So, they came up with a brilliant idea - why not forge a relationship? They found the perfect candidate - Alexis - and Sav began "dating" her.

Sara and Sav were happily dating for over a year, until twitter glitched and deleted Sara's entire account. Everything, the tweets, the dms - everything was gone. She had to make a new account, which sucked for her, but she still had Sav, so everything was a-okay. But that SAME glitch happened AGAIN in September 2017, this time to Sav, and so they were both on new accounts. As Sara had made a bunch of new friends on this account, she had to forge a storyline. She never had an instagram account before twitter, she didn't only join the MCR fandom in August - it was all made up. 

When Thicc Patrollers™ was born, Sara and Sav were both in it. Sav made up a fake story about how she was intimidated by Sara before being added to the group chat. But soon things escalated. Sara and Sav were scared of this other groupchat members finding out about their relationship and so, Sara dm-d Morgane with a "Marry me?" which Sara hope would evolve into a bigger ship. And it did. 

But before we get to the fake wedding, let's talk about Sav and Alexis' breakup. 

Here's how it goes: Alexis was tired of this fake relationship, and wanted to get out of it, but Sav thought that wasn't a good idea. They got into a huge fight, with Sav threating to delete Alexis' twitter account, and Alexis saying unless she let her go, she would leak Sara and Sav's secret relationship (and make it seem like Sav was cheating on her). Finally, Alexis won, faking a breakup with Sav and not leaking the relationship.

Here is how the fake Sara and Morgane wedding went.

Sara said she would jokingly marry Morgane to hide her and Sav's relationship. They had the wedding and Sav was playing along to the role of the priest. Me and Morgane, at that point, had no idea they were doing this type of thing. But all went well for them, they wanted to marry each-other in the Sims, everything was going amazing. Until this very day.

Next chapter: The Evidence // Coming Soon