AsaKiku oneshot

Hi, Hannah here again, if my writing looks and sounds more cr*ppy than usual, well, sorry. Depression strikes again peeps(If u know what i mean). Here's a oneshot between England and Japan I love them so much and this ship is one of my favorites, ha lol. Also, this chapter is not based on the actual history alot, so there might be some errors.🤗😂😁 Enjoy, readers!!! This is in England's POV.

Japan is not going to have his cute accent, it's too time-consuming to add it. I'm sorry, guys.

And I am NOT GOING TO CONSIDER THAT JAPAN AND ENGLAND ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST EACH OTHER OKAY PEOPLE!?😂

_______________

Depression.

Anxiety.

Dread.

 All of these things and more racked my country. I wish World War One didn't exist. I wish my country was still thriving. But of course dreams are just that. Dreams. They never come true. I wish they would, but they just don't. Hundreds of thousands of my soldiers had already parted this world. One of my best friends who fought in the war,  Daniel Hatyford, bled to death. I had no one left. Well, at least I believed that...

Until Japan came into my life.

     Japan was a great help. At night, he would sneak off to see me, under the cover of darkness. He never thought about himself first, always thought about my welfare. One night, he worked so hard taking care of me, he almost fell dead to the spot. I forced him to take the spare bedroom and get his energy back, which he protested against, but after I insisted, he grudgingly complied.

He also put up with my swearing, unlike that bloody wanker, America.

     Despite all our differences, I really loved him. Possibly even more than a friend. I'm still trying to sort out my feelings.

[[[[[[[[[[

A familiar pair of footsteps entered the hallway.

"Hello, Arthur-san( A/N not to be mistaken with Author-san). How are you feeling today?" 

I wasn't feeling the best, but I lied half heartedly," Eh, I feel okay for now. Thank you, Kiku." I guess he could tell, because he narrowed his eyes suspiciously and confirmed," No, you are not. I can see it in your eyes, your posture, everything."

I came on the floor next to him and leaned backwards on my hands, about to reassure him.

And accidentally touching his own fingers.

Sparks literally shot up my arm, rising up to my darkened cheeks. I leaned away from him hurriedly and he nonchalantly indicated to the sofa with his hands, "Your scars are bleeding again. Lay on the sofa on your stomach so I can stitch that up for you England-san." I could tell he was also blushing profusely, and agreed to his sentence, cursing my own stupidity ."F*cking bloody scars..."

[[[[[[[[

As his small hands spread the salve across my face and arms, I was thinking of a way, any way,  really, to tell him that I love him. 

An idea rammed in to my head.

I pulled his hands against my face, and he spluttered out, "What are you doing, Arthur-san!?!?"

 My head, it was screaming at me to stop, but I decide to go with my heart this time, which was beating very fast right now.

"I love you, Kiku. I don't know what I'll do if you reject me, but I will understand if you do. I....just...urrrgh, it's so hard to actually say what's on my mind. I'm sorry."

I lifted his hands from my face and ran to the bedroom, embarrassed at myself for doing this to him. As I flopped on my bed,tears coursing down my face, a knock on the door roused me and I panicked considerably, everything in slow motion.

The door creaking slowly.

Kiku opening it.

Kiku stepping in, his kimono rustling softly.

My hands sweating.

He walked up to me and pulled me off the bed gently. I fell to my knees, and muttered"Sorry, Japan."

 To my utter surprise, he knelt down with me and wiped my tears off with his small thumb.

I simply asked,"Why...?"

He replied"Thank you for confessing your true feelings....and.."

"And what?" I whispered softly, almost to myself.

"And," he continued," I love you too."

I looked at him, shocked, but nonetheless, I pulled him into a soft kiss to confirm.

He said," Yes, I love you, England-san.

Depression.

Anxiety.

Dread.

They were all gone.

                                                         " I love you too."

A/N hi me here again, question:

What's your OTPs(s)

 and favorite character(s)? In Hetalia, of course.

Mine's probably SuFin or AsaKiku. And  some of my favorite characters are 

Japan

Greece

England 

Norway

Iceland

Sweden

Finland

Russia cause why not he's my sunflower lol😂