FairyTail [Graylu] 10

Flashblack~~

Lyon was asking Natsu , Lucy , Lissana , Juvia and Gray whether they could go on the important mission with him ..~~

End of flashback -

For once, the noisy guild fell silent. Everyone , including the drunk Cana stared at Lyon for what he said.

They knew that usually missions that involved the things about Zeref were usually dangerous.Moreover, even the few strongest mages in the guild were asked to help in that mission, which shows how serious it is .

"I'll Go ! "

Everyone stared at Natsu in shock, though they expected that Natsu would definitely take up the challenge.

"Aye Sir!!"

"Happy .. Who said you could go..-.-" "

"Hidoi... :( its only natural that way ... me and Natsu go together everywhere.."

"Hai!! if Happy isnt going im not going too."

"Sighs* fine." Lyon said with a partially frustrated face.

"If Natsu is going , i'll go too !! " Lissana exclaimed with her usual cheerful smile.

"EEEEHHH !!!! Lissana !! we cant possibly let you go there ?!? The other time when you went with us on a S class mission when you were young , you almost .." Mira said feeling sad from her memories.

"Aya aya Mira-nee.. nothing is gonna happen to me . Anyway Natsu is gonna be there too right ?!? He would protect me for sure . Right Natsu !?"

"EEHH ... HAI! I'll make sure that Lissana will be safe."

"Fine fine .. if anything happens to Lissana you're dead!! " Mira said with her devil aura that no one have seen since her last serious battle .

"AYEE!!!"

"Okay! so now we have , Natsu and Lissana going ! who else is willing to go with us??"

"I'll go as well ." Gray said in a cool manner like always.

"If Gray goes , i'll go too then i cant possibly leave him alone there." Lucy said blushing.

"AWW!! " the guild members said altogether.

"Wait!! if my love rival goes as well im going too !!"

"Crap .. not again -.- " Cana said as she banged her head against the wall.

"Okay so we'll head off tomorrow at 6am in the morning kays !!"

"Haii!!!"

"Wait! I think i'll go too ! "

"EEEEHHH !!! BUT NO ONE ASKED YOU TO GO AS WELL!"

"Well .. i'll have to go to make sure everything is in order , or else things may go haywire."

[to be continued]

EHH WHOS THE ONE REQUESTING .. NO .. DEMANDING TO GO WITH THEM ON THE MISSION?? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

[hey guys this is my update ! thanks for getting my reads and votes so high ^^ i'll update once i get 2.7k reads and 120 votes ^^ wow i think this is the longest update i've ever did XD hope you guys enjoy it !]

{just a small issue to say ... I have seen people telling me in the comments that they hate cliffhangers .. im sorry , but , I really have to write my stories with clifhangers.. cause i dont really have time to update quality chapters, so i wana compensate you guys with a bit of cliffhangers and i'm really squeezing up every small bit of my time to write a single chapter that i promised you guys about ... i hope you guys understand ... Thanks for Reading ;)) Arigato !! And Gomenasai!}

-Fairytearu 💔