A

Chp.1

At 12:30, right on the dot. The door chimes, catching the attention to both of the girls.
"Hello! Welcome to Angel salon!" Both girls said in uni-sense. Choa went and greeted the customer as Y/N was cleaning up he work space for the next client. She could hear faint giggles from Choa, and she knew she was flirting with, what she assumed, a male client.

"Miss.Y/N would take you now!" Choa said and showed the client to Y/N station. "Thank you" a deep voiced said.
To Y/N it was very soft. Almost like caramel. She wonders if he was also a good singer just like her last lover.
Y/N turned herself around to introduce herself to the client. And to her surprise, he was tall.
6ft almost and had a built body. Y/N was a very small girl. Smaller than Choa. Heels was the only thing that made her tall.
Her head was to his chest and he was looking down towards her with his cat like eyes. He had nice brows. Thick and bushy but not overwhelming. Y/N wonder if he was an idol or something. Cause he was picture perfect right out of some magazine. She thought that he must have been a Roman god in his pervious life.

"Hi, I'm Johnny."
"Y/N... um.. you can take a seat here."
Johnny took a seat in the chair and Y/N lowers it to a perfect height for her.
"So..Johnny, what do you need today?"
"Well.. I'm having a debut with my group soon, and my stylist told me to come her for my haircut. She said that you were the best one in town since she was out."
Johnny then explain to Y/N that he needed his hair to become a brown color and a different cut from his black long hair. After some pictures and suggestions. They both concluded that he would dye his hair chestnut brown and Y/N would do the cut however she wants.

As Y/N took a handful of hair to get it ready for dye. She was shooked. His hair was soft, like marshmallows or silk. And it feel nicely when ever you let it go.
"Everything okay?" He asked
"Yea... um.. you just have really nice hair for a dude.."
Johnny laughed "yea I get that a lot, guess I got to thank my parents for my height and hair!"
Y/N smiled shyly. And began to dye his hair.

After some foil in the hair, Johnny taking selcas of himself with blond hair and calling himself Jeffery? before the brown, and cuts here and there. He was done.

"I hope you like it.." Y/N said as she turn him around to face the front mirror.