four

back to you

C H A P T E R
FOUR

Venus walked in the streets of Derry finding herself in front of her old school, having flashbacks. When Bill Denbrough gave her an umbrella. When she first talked to Richie, to everyone in the Loser's Club. She sighed sitting down on a chair, closing her eyes just listening to the sound of the nature.

It had been so long, she missed them all. She had avoided everyone since the break up of her and Richie and hadn't seen them. After all how could they defend them? It was so wrong towards Venus, but she was still a child at the time and she still is. But more mature.

"B -- Been a while, huh?" She opened her eyes as she smiled nodding to herself. "Truth."

He smiled at her. "Haven't seen y -- you." Venus turned to him as she mouthed a sorry, he waved it off. "It was wrong, I --I k-- know."

Venus placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. I'm not mad at you, Bill." Bill smiled at her, just as she did the same. "How's things with Brandon?"

Venus smiled happily, "Good. He makes me happy, really happy. I love him."

"D -- Do you?"

Venus turned to him frowning as she sighed. "Of course I do."

Bill nodded pulling the girl into a hug nervously. "You should talk to him." Venus slowly turned to look at him as she calmed herself down, pulling away from his hug. "Richie told you to speak to me?"

He nodded sighing as Venus gathered her things standing up. "See you around  Denbrough."