Chapter 2

Napasinghap si Hope but she moaned when his  lips touched hers

Napasinghap si Hope but she moaned when his  lips touched hers. She put her  palms on his chest and started feeling him through his shirt. He feels so hard and yummy. Mas napalakas ang ungol niya na sinasabayan din ni Phoenix when she felt him raise  her  by holding her  waist and sat her on the table behind her. Isinandal siya nito against the mirror. She automatically wrapped her legs around his lower torso as his kisses became  wilder  and his hands started to roam on her tits. Ang leeg naman niya ngayon ang hinahalikan nito. All she could do is enjoy his wet tongue on her skin and his hands on her tits habang walang patid ang ungol niya.

"Oh Phoenix..!"  Naanas niya when his other hand cupped her sex which is covered  by her underwear. Dahil sa posisyon niya, he has a good access to her pussy cause she is in a skirt. Madali nitong naitaas ang palda niya and is now feeling her warmth. Mas napalakas ang ungol niya when he inserted his  index finger inside her panty but when its tip touched her clit, medyo napaangat ang pang-upo niya from the table.  Napahawak siya sa balikat nito and opened her eyes. He stopped kissing and nibbling  her neck. Iniangat nito ang ulo to stare at her. Humihingal ito like he just ran a mile.  She is  also looking at him while she has her mouth a little open to breath in some air. Tumigil man ito sa paghalik sa leeg niya, his finger is still doing sinful but pleasurable things to her pink and swollen button. Ang isang kamay nito umakyat to cup her chin and inilapit ang mukha nito sa kanya.

"Can you feel it too honey? The electricity between us? Damn! It's so fucking strong and consuming! I want to do you so badly! Will you let me?!" halos pabulong na tanong nito . Nag-umpisa na naman itong halik-halikan siya sa labi tapos sa gilid ng mukha niya and then sa leeg.

He pulled her to him again by her nape. Her mind is clouded with sexual enjoyment. She is a virgin and she had not let any man go beyond a kiss on the lips. Pero dito sa lalaking kakakita pa lang niya, parang gusto na niyang ibigay ang hinihiling nito. When his mouth came down to her breasts, he pulled her collar down  to give his lips and tongue the chance to devour her nipples. Naisama na nitong ibaba ang bra niya.

"P-Phoenix..!  W-Wait...!" Paungol na saway niya when he started swirling his tongue  around her aerola  before sucking her left nipple. His finger in her slit is making quick movements too. In sync ang galaw ng dila  at labi  nito sa dibdib niya with his finger na nilalaro ang pink button niya.

"Let me love you honey...." he said throatily habang pababa ng pababa ang mga labi nito.

Hope just shut her eyes while telling herself na sandali na lang. She will just wait a few more moments bago niya totally pigilan ito. Her body is moving on it's accord sa bawat hagod ni Phoenix sa balat niya at sa maseselang bahagi ng katawan niya.

She caught her breath when he quickly pulled down her bikini and spread her legs farther apart.

"No..!" she protested and tried to sit straight and close her inner thighs but he firmly pushed her  backwards again by his right hand  on her tummy. Hindi din niya maigalaw ang mga binti.