Love Will Keep Us Alive

This story is all about fan fiction. Tell you Frankly, This may content some super sweet conversation, heartbreaking thoughts, some bad words & some sort of making out. This is not suitable for 16 years old below, so if you're underage please dont bear with this story. However this is not a normal story though, it is a GIRL TO GIRL lovestory so if you dont like this story please just leave it. I dont need your appreciation in this story.

The story of 2 young ladies in UAAP WVT. I will only concentrating in the both of them.

Main Characters:

Alyssa Valdez

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

People behind them:

Family, Friends, Teammates & New Friends (specific)

Love Triangle of the Main Characters:

Myco Antonio

LA Revilla

Bang Pineda

Cheska Nialle (i dont know were did i get this name)

Jovee Avila

So lets start this epic story of mine. Better not to expect much of this story because this is my first ever fan story, so please dont be rude!

Sa mga ALYDEN SHIPPERS diyan mag ingay!! Please support my story!! ahem ahem! -em hoツ

Chapter 1

Its all about Business

There are 2 people that plan to be married because of their parents business. The 2 Families are the Richest Business Partners in the Philippines. They both agreed if the children will be at the right age they will be getting marriage to keep the business more powerful. The time comes when both of their wives are pregnant so they have to sign the contract to keep the arrangement true in law purposes.

As the times goes by the babies are arise from their mothers womb. The parents were Shocked because their children are female.

So they decided whatever happen the two of them they will be married.

Mr. Valdez decided that his daughter will be the male person because Mr. Valdez loves a boy child. In that case she will be wearing all males outfit everywhere and anywhere to be called a boy.

In the other hand Mr. Lazaro agreed in their agreement. (redundant! haha sorry trying hard ) So the little girl will have a normal life..

The name of the Lazaro's child is Dennise Michelle, she is beautiful, cute, white skin, gorgeous and what others say almost perfect. she is now at her 9 years of age nang makilala niya ang soon to be wife/husband nya.. (akala niyo hindi ako magtatagalog no? haha hindi ako marunong mag englis eh haha pasensya kung trying hard ako, hehe please support pa din kayo:)) )

Nasa isang Business Party sila nang mag crossed ang landas nila

DEN's POV

This girl must be the one who arranged by our parents to be my couple for life.. okay lang naman din sakin dahil bata pa ako pinapahayag na nila kung ano ang magiging future ko.. anyway, she's also appealing to me, tall, dark and handsome? oh i forgot she's a girl pala so she must be beautiful. haha akala niya siguro hindi ko alam na babae siya (chuckled)

"hi? ikaw ba si Alyssa Valdez?" i said. "ahh.. oo.. and you must be my girl Ms. Dennise Michelle?" aly said. alam ko din na pinagkasundo kami ng mga parents namin at naging ganito ako na parang isang lalaki.. alam kaya niya na isa akong she at hindi he?