Percy

"PERCY! PERCY!!! GET UP SEAWEED BRAIN!!!" Annabeth screamed, waking me up. "Whazzamatterwhathappenedwhat'swrong?" "JUST GET OUT HERE!!!" "Fine fine fine. Good grief, Wise Girl." I got dressed and ran outside. I saw some figures at the top of Half-Blood hill. I ran up there, and found a pile of people, about seven. As I got up there, I saw there were four boys and three girls, and they all had blue eyes exept one girl who had blond hair and brown eyes. The two other girls had black hair, but one had silver tips on the ends. The girl with silver tipped hair looked related to the boy who had black hair and silver tips. Siblings maybe? The other girl with black hair looked related to a boy who looked a lot like me, but with blue-er eyes. There were two other boys, one with blond hair, and one with strawberry blond hair. The blonde boy had a smirk on his face and looked remarkably similar to Leo. The other boy had periwinkle eyes, and dimples. They were all wearing capes and these weird necklaces and clothes. 

"Hi! I'm Leo! What're you're names? Do any of you like pranking people?" "I DO!" The blond boy yelled, waving his hands in the air. "Nice!! I like you already! What's you're name?" "Keefe! I think we'll be good pranking buddies!" "YEAH!! C'mon! Let me show you my secrete bunker!" "Su-" "KEEFE!!! Just wait." The blond girl said, I could tell she was in charge. "...fine. But later? Please Sophie?" He said, giving her puppy eyes. Hmm, I'll have to teach him my ways... "Fine Keefe, but lets get some introductions under way." "Fiiiiiiine..." Keefe sighed. "Okay. I'm Sophie, this is Fitz and Biana Vacker, they're siblings," She said pointing to the girl and boy who kinda looked like me. "Tam and Linh Song, twins," She pointed to the girl and boy with silver tipped hair. "Keefe Sencen, whom you already know, and Dex Dizznee." She said pointing to Keefe and  the strawberry-blond haired boy. "Now, who are you seven?" Seven? I looked around and realized there was only Leo, Piper, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, my sister Jackie Seacrest, and myself. 

"Oh, well, I'm Percy Jackson, this is my girlfriend-" "Annabeth Chase" She cut in. "And I'm Percy's half sister, Jackie Seacrest!" "I'm Leo mcshizzleman badboy supreme Valdez!" "Ooh I like you're style Leo! I need a cool nickname too!!" Keefe said. "I'm Piper McLean" "I'm Thalia. Don't you dare try to find out my last name. And if my brother tells you, don't you dare use it, unless, of course, you wish to die." The others, stood their ground, but looked scared. "And I'm Nico Di Angelo." Nico had been working on his social skills. (Read: Reyna forced him.) (Yeah, I ship Reynico.) 

"Well, I assume you guys are demigods, since you can cross the border." I said. "Uhm, what are demigods? We're elves." Biana said. Leo burst out laughing. "Dude, like pointy shoes and ears?" "SEE?! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!" Sophie shouted. "Yeah yeah, whatever Foster." Keefe said. "Well, we don't have pointy shoes, but our ears do get pointy once we're about a century old...so..." Fitz replied. "WAIT!! You guys are immortal?!" Leo cried, eyes wide. Sophie huffed pointedly. "No, we can die, but no elf has died of old age, yet." We all stared at them. "Uhm..." Biana shuffled. "So, what's a demigod? Is it a type of human?" "You could say that," Annabeth started. "So, Sophie, I assume you grew up around mortals?" "Mortals?" All the elves asked. "Oh, that's right, I forgot, you guys call them humans." "Oh! Yes, I did." "Well, did you ever learn about the Greek Gods?" "Yeah, I always loved that section in history!" She replied. "Well, they're real." "WHAT?!?!?!?!?" All the elves screamed. "I thought they were just a myth!" Sophie cried. "Well, they're not. And sometimes, they have kids with humans. They're children are called demigods."

~*~*~

lots of explaining later

~*~*~

"So... you guys are saying we're demigods?" "Yup." "..." "Anyway, I'm gonna go wake up Travis and Conner Stoll from the Hermes Cabin, you guys can stay there tonight." I told them.  "Wait, does that mean we're all children of Hermes?" "No, that's just where the unclaimed kids go until you're claimed." I told them. "Oh. Okay! Let's gooo!!" Keefe cried. 

~*~*~

Okay guys, I'm super excited about this one!!! I've got tons of ideas for this, but please comment! Also, please comment on my other story, Acting out songs starring: Leo Valdez! I really need songs! Thanks guys!