Dreams Do Cum true

This story is dedicated to one of my best friends HannaBudder she gave me the idea for this in creative writing and I know I will never be the same again. Thank you.

~The wedding~

"Waluigi, I never thought I would meet a man, who is so soft spoken and caring as you. Everyday you find small ways to surprise me, whether its with little gifts or if its with small gestures that always make me smile. Your cousins really give you a bad reputation, but to me you are not the villain they warned me you were. I'm so blessed to have you in my life, I truly love you with every part of me, you are my world, and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Your soft voice fills the hall as the guest find it hard to hide their tears, even you knew that it was a beautiful wedding, the white and blue decorations filling the hall were well placed. You had to admit it was odd to see Waluigi in a blue suit instead of his classic go- to color, purple. It was definitely a turn on for you. Your soulmate's silky voice, that others would describe as a voice that belongs to a nasally smoker, shakes you from your dirty thoughts.

"(Y/N), no one has ever truly loved me until that day when you shot that tennis ball my way. You didn't see me as a failed villain, you didn't see me as a villain at all. You treated me like a person, even though I'm far from perfect, you showed me how to get along with Mario and Luigi and made me realize that I only hated them cause I was jealous of their fame and success. They should be the ones who are jealous of me now, because you have everything that Peach and Daisy don't have. I love you, everything about you, I'm so lucky to get to grow old and start a family with you. Wah." As he finishes up his vows you can't help but to be moved to tears. He slides the beautiful diamond ring onto your left ring finger, and you slide the gold band onto his. The preacher looks between you two and asks if you will take each other until death do you part.

"I do" you respond quickly, you (E/C) shinning with happy tears as you stare lovingly into his black ones.

"WAH" he responds taking your soft hands into his.

"With the power invested in me, given by the holy creator and by the princess of the mushroom kingdom, I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He gently pulls me in close and dips me down as he presses his soft lips to mine, even now it takes my breath away.

~Time skip to the honeymoon in a neighboring kingdom~

you walk into the bathroom to slip into something more comfortable, you take out the matching purple lingerie set and quickly put it on.

"Are you ready baby?" You call out to your husband through the bathroom door. You hear him respond. As you walk out you see his jaw drop and his eyes start looking at your body hungerly.

"Wow, (Y/N), you look amazing in that lingerie, but I bet it would look better on the floor." Waluigi growls pulling on your hair, causing a small moan to escape you ruby red lips.

"Take me, Waluigi" you manage to whisper as he picks you up and throws you on the bed. He slips off your bra, exposing the soft mounds of flesh. He rubs his thumb gently over the pink bud, making your back arch in pleasure. He kisses your collar bone, making his way up your neck to your ear.

"Waaaaaah" he whispers romantically. He gives your other breast the attention it craves as his other hand moves down your stomach working his way to wet panties. He slips them off slowly making you whimper. Kissing you he takes off his gloves, exposing his hands for the first time ever in your relationship. He smacks your face with one of them multiple times. You moan loudly as he shoves a finger in you honeypot, he slides it in and out curling his long finger on the way out. You thrust your hips trying to get his finger deeper inside of you, fumbling you reach for the button of his pants. Finally you manage to undo his pants and pulling them down to his knees, where he takes them off, leaving him in his boxers and dress shirt. You gaze lustfully at his growing bulge as he kisses your neck, you reach your hand into his boxers gently griping his shaft, you feel the stiffness of it as you start stroking his length. He wahs softly against your neck and helps you take off his boxers, his full 13 inch dick falls out making you gasp. He lays you down gently positioning himself at your entrance,

"Are you ready (Y/N)?" He asks, his black eyes gazing at you full of lust and pure love. you nod touching your hand to his face, gently stroking his mustache. He pushes into you slowly so he doesn't hurt you to much, soon the air is filled with your moans, his wahs, and the sound of skin slapping together.

"Waluigi I'm so close" You moan as you feel your climax coming.

"I am too darling" he responds slapping your face roughly.

"Harder please" you beg your husband as you breath in sync with him. He speeds up his thrusting as he pulls your (H/L) (H/C).

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" he moans loudly as he spills his seed inside you as you cum. Breathing heavily he lies down next to you, kissing your forehead gently before he passes out.

"I love you Waluigi" you whisper as you fall asleep curled up against your husbands lanky and lean body.