Brian's POV

Freddie and I were strapped down on tables laying on our backs as the sedative was wearing

"Let us go please" Freddie said groggily. 

"Oh I'm afraid I can't do that Mr. Mercury, we have a few options you guys start talking, make me inject a relaxant or" Ziggy went to a pair of curtains and opened them. "Your your friends get whipped I'm fine either way if you guys don't cooperate".

"Help us!" John cried out.

Roger and John were handcuffed to tables laying on their stomachs,

"We'll never talk!" i've cried out also.

"That's it I'm going to get the reactant and my whip" Ziggy growled.

He quickly walked out of the room and down the hall leaving the four of us alone.

"Okay I have a plan, I'll act as if I'm about to lose consciousness and you're trying to keep me awake and get a nurses' attention so he or she can get us out and treat me " Freddie said.

"Good plan" I said I heard footsteps.

Freddie got into position and said.

"Brian I.........feel dizzy love"  he opened and closed his eyes slowly.

" I know just stay with me now" I said as I saw a young Beautiful nurse walk by. "Excuse me miss I need your help".

"Sure. What is it?"She asked.

"My friend here is very ill can you let him out and get him into an infirmary ? If you let me out as well I can help you get him there".

"Absolutely I'm Taylor by the way".

After she let us out Taylor and I walked Freddie into the infirmary

" I think I forgot something in the lab I'll be right back".

I lied I went to go back to get Roger and John out of there.