Chapter 12: His name is Aladdin

(Oh come on I gotta add HIM in this, it wouldn't be funny then now will it? XP) 

After the little adventure in California, it was back to being the Trainee of Sinbad, it seems things were steading down now. Not to mention Christmas was coming up, (sorry I'm not much of a Thanksgiving person. I'm a picky eater. I just go for the rolls.) and [Y/n] always looked forward to it, she wasn't really going for the presents but just for the snow, the carols, the cookies, and making the house warm, safe, and filled with hope and cheer. Heck, she could use some of that not right now but it would be nice if she didn't have to go on these trips into some state.

Sinbad was getting ready for the Christmas show that was coming up and he was listening in to Jafar nagging, while Yamraiha was looking over the schedule and making dates. While [Y/n] was making Christmas cards for her friends and family. It made her smile every time she thought about their faces when she gives it to them. It made her want to give it her all when Sinbad noticed how happy she was doodling in her book. He came over and hovered over her arms folded just staring down at her. 'Hm, she has a lot of nerve to smile when it's not ABOUT ME...' He coughs once trying to get her attention, but she didn't even hear him so trying again. Still nothing, Yamraiha sighed and asked with a smile on her face "You seem happy [Y/n]...I don't think I've ever seen you THIS happy while working."

[Y/n] looked up finally and nod "Well yeah. I just can't wait for Christmas. It's...almost as if the world is FINALLY at peace for a moment. Oh, which reminds me, Yamraiha and Jafar here." She gave them both Christmas cookies and sweets "Oh [Y/n]! Oh, thoughtful of you!" Jafar smiled "[Y/n]...I didn't get you anything though." Waving her hands smiling "Oh you don't have to worry. I just wanted to do something nice for you since I...um...some times cause trouble." Thinking the same thing both Yamraiha and Jafar spoke at the same "It's not you, it's mostly HIM."

Sinbad's head flew forward coming back at them "Oh come on! By the way...do I get one?" [Y/n] looked up smiling but it was more nervous than it should be. "Yes you do but...um... it's running a little late. I'm sorry about that..." He grins coming too close for comfort to [Y/n] "Aw...so you do THINK about me?" Rolling her eyes and looking up 'Oh boy...' It wasn't until Yamraiha got a call coming in she answered it "Hello? Oh hello, what can I~ Huh oh well I heard he wasn't coming until the first beginning of December. Huh, what~!? Oh but we...no. I understand, yes thank you. Goodbye." When her phone call ended she just stood up panicking?? Messing up her hair and for some reason covered her chest??

"Yamraiha? Is something wrong? Who was that?" Jafar's question made her turn around slowly "Jafar...HE is coming. The 'Little' version on Sin..." Jafar flinched and looked towards Sin who was laughing at who this 'little' version of him is. "Um...should I know who? Ah~" Yamraiha came right in front of her face getting really close making [Y/n] a little worried. "...[Y/n]...maybe it's best THAT you don't come in tomorrow. It's for your own SAFELY." Sweat was running down looking at Jafar who was making a face that 'she is just EXAGGERATING' but her face didn't tell her that. Sinbad on the other hand grin like a child who knew a dirty little secret came in "Now, Now, let's not overreact Yamraiha...she hasn't EVEN met him yet."