Meeting

I was just walking to school, like every single days. I went up to my locker 456 then unlock it and put my stuff in there but it's 9:00 right now so I still have time to wander around. But then a singing voice come from the music room.

Der: "Wow. So good!!!"
????:" Someone there?"
Der:"Sorry. But class gonna start about 5 minute."
????: "5 MINUTE!!!!" (Running to class)
*Time Skip*
Teacher:"Hello. Are you Park Der Yang?"
Der:" Yes, Ma'am."
Teacher:"Everyone, listen up we have a new student. Introduce yourself please."
Der:"Um...Hi. My name is Park Der and I would be very happy to be friend with you."
Teacher:"You could sit by Suga. Raise your hand Suga."
Suga: "It nice meeting you, Park Der right?"
Der:"Yes, and same goes to you, Suga."
*Time Skip to Lunch*
???:" Hey, stay away from Jeon Jungkook. He yelled at girl and punished them for nothing."
Der:"Um...Who are you?"
???: "Oh my name is Seo-Yun. Let's become friend?"
Der:"Yeah." "But Jungkook is not mean", I mumbled
Jungkook:"Get the hell out of this table."
Der:(stand up)" And why should I?"
Seo-Yun: " D-Der, i-i think it best if w-we l-leave."
Der:(But I ignored Seo-Yun)"What you gonna do if I'm not leaving?"
Jungkook:"Did you just talk back to me?"
Der:"Yep. Why?"
Jungkook:"You.....little...."
Suga:"Let it go Jungkook. Can we sit here Der?"
Der:"Sure."
Suga:" By the way, this is Jin, Jimin, J-Hope, Rap Monster, V, and Jungkook."
All:"And we are BTS."
Der:"Nice to meet you all except...."(Looking at Jungkook)
Jimin:"Don't mind him, he been like that since he knows that IU have a boyfriend."
Jungkook:"Hyung..."
*Time Skip*
Seo-Yun and me, we have dance class together so we walk to class together.
Music Teacher:" Okay. Let's begin, since the BTS is already the member it leave me with Der, Seo-Yun, He-eun, Cha-Won as a group. First start is BTS, to show us what they got."

I was shocked. I didn't expect this much from them. Especially that Jungkook. Oh well, I'll show him.

[ Seo-Yun is the girl that have braid hair, He-eun is the balck hair girl, Cha-Won is the grey tip girl, and lastly Der is the ponytail girl]
They're eye was widen even from Jungkook.
Music Teacher: "I didn't expect a girl like you guy to have a good dance skill but BTS and...."
Der:"Black Pink."
Music Teacher:" BTS and Black Pink can you guys stay for a while. You guy will be working together. Jin and Seo- Yun, J-Hope and He-eun, RapMonster and Cha-Won, V and Ji-Woo, Jimin and Subin, Suga and Kyung -Ja. Lastly, Jungkook and Der."
Der&Jungkook:"What?"
Music Teacher:"Yep, and that's final. NO but, and, or any of those word."
Junkook:"So what song should we sing?"
Der:"How about I'm in love?"

Seo-Yun:(crying)"Its so romantic."
Der:"Shut up."
Jungkook listening to IU songs.' I Love You IU.'
Der:' Who's IU?' Thought Der.