Something Happened

Ever since Valentine has passed I don't know why but my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook just start to ignore me like I'm not even exist. He been hanging out with this one girl named Tzuyu. I even see their picture together.

But I have trust in him not to cheated on me. But then Jungkook boss wanted him to focus on work and not relationship.

*Watch the video to know what's going on*
I went home to sleep. I never expect this to happened to us even if it a year anniversary already. I never expect to separate out like this.
*Next Day*
I went to the place where me and Jungkook broke up.

This is the place where me and my ex boyfriend broke up. I know it a beautiful place but it the saddest memory ever. I never thought that he would love his jobs more than me.
*Next Day at School*
Tzuyu:"Hey, Slut guess what."
Der:"Um, excuse me. Who the f**K are you talking to?"
Tzuyu:"Duhh....Who else would I be talking to?"
Der:"What?"
Tzuyu:"Me and Jungkook are a couple now and a very cute and adorable couple too since he's popular and I'm popular too. So it's a perfect match."
Der:"Why would I care anyway. It's not like he's mine anynore so do anything to him."
Tzuyu:"Oh hey babe."
Tzuyu said waving at Jungkook to come to our direction. Then he come and then I feel so embarrassed.
Jungkook:"Hey babe."
Der:"Babe.... I thought you said you wanted to focus on your job. I regret loving a jerk like you", I said crying.
*Timeskip*
I scrolled down my page then something caught my eye.

Der read," Me and my Babe are so cute together."
I guess they are the best couple. Guess I shouldn't have feeling for him in the first place. I just lose Thai one guy that I love and now he betrayed me because of some slut in the school. Then I went to the rooftop and yelled,"YOU'RE A BASTARD JUNGKOOK."
Jin:"Wow, Der what's wrong?"
Der:"Ask your golden maknae."
Jin:"Don't actually told me that the rumor is true."
Der:"Yep, it is."
Jin:"That's total bastard. Why would he ask you out then after one year anniversary he dumped you to another slut again. He just can't get this feeling huh."
Der:"Thanks for caring about me but I got to go bye Jin."
Jin:"Bye."
*Timeskip*
Jungkook was heartbroken when he see Tzuyu kissing another guy.
Jungkook:"I should of never fell for your trick. You witch and by the way have a nice life and we're done."
Tzuyu:"Wait babe....i can explain."
Jungkook:"This already explain enough, don't even make up lies already."
Tzuyu was crying then she make up an idea but who know what's kind of snake she is that make up idea so fast just to get guy like Tzuyu.
Tzuyu was calling me. I wonder what she's want.
Tzuyu:"Hi Der."
Der:"Uh, yes."
Tzuyu was putting on her recorder.
Der:"I didn't so anything to you."
Tzuyu:"Please Der I'm sorry please don't hit me."
Der:"WHAT so you mean u never hit you."
Tzuyu:"Please don't hit me anymore."
Tzuyu ended the call. What was that all about? She upload it on Facebook page.
*Next Day*
Every one was glaring at Der.
Student 1:"Why did you kick Tzuyu?"
Student 2:"Are you jealous that Tzuyu and Jungkook dating?"
Student 3:"I bet she's super nice then you."
Der:"First of all, if I did kick Tzuyu then why aren't there any bruises around her. And second, haven't you heard that Jungkook caught Tzuyu that little skank over there making out with a guy. And third, if she's super nice then why she become friend with Jungkook then snake around then me and Jungkook broke up then ask jungkook to be her boyfriend huh."
Student 1: "You do have a point. There's no bruise around her."
Student2:" And yea I guess you're not that type of girl huh."
Student 3:"You do have a good point there. Why would she even become friend with Jungkook in the first place if she haven't planned all this out? What a whore?"
I walk away as soon as everyone believe me that it's not true and it's was all a lie. Suddenly I receive a text from Jungkook.
Jungkookie🐰: ~Meet me at our secret spot even you still remember.~
Der🐼:~ Why should i?~
Jungkookie🐰:~ I have something to said.~
Der🐼:~Okay bye.~

This was our secret tree that no one knows about except for me and Jungkook but why does he want me to meet her

Jungkook:"Hey Der. Look, I'm sorry but will you take me back."
Der:"Why should i?"
Jungkook:"I'm promise, I changed and I won't let you hurt like before. I will protect you till I die from this world."
Der:"Okay. You know what when you were with Tzuyu did you guys do anything?"
Jungkook:"Nope, we only hug."
Der:"You know that I was hurt when you were with Tzuyu. I was hurt, I thought you were worrying about tour job.  Why were you with her?"
Jungkook:"I got tricked by that evil bitch. I should have never listen to anyone but you and from now on I will listen to you only."
Der:"Promise."
Jungkook:"I'm promise. Let's go back now and this will be our secret spot forever."
Der:"Okay let's go maybe the other are worrying."
*Timeskip*
Jin:"Uh, I'm confused are you guy back together?"
Ji-Woo:"Of course dummy that why they're holding hand and kissing."
Jimin:"Why are you so dumb Jin."
Jin:"I'm never been updated to this kind of stuff so don't mind me if I'm late."
Jungkook:"Nah, you're not late. I just barely ask her to be my girlfriend again and I will change from now on and will listen to her only no one else."
Der:"Of course, he will."
I happy that we're back together and that he won't leave my side ever again but if he does then I guess there will be no life for me in the world anymore.

A/n: Sorry I haven't been updating but here you guys go. It's have 1050 word in total and I'm super tired now. Bye bye.

 Bye bye

Isn't all of this picture look so cute

Isn't all of this picture look so cute. Jungkookie fan forever. I love all you guy out there. Bye, next time.