1

"Morning Koujaku, Aoba!" You walk into the dining room and take your seat across from your blue-haired crush. He smiles at you.
        "Good morning, (Y/N). Did you sleep well?"
        "Yes I-" You get cut off by loud shouting coming from the kitchen.
        "THAT'S NOT BREAKFAST FOOD!"
        "Maybe so, but its still food, right?"
        You hear a defeated sigh as Noiz strides in with a fuming Koujaku not far behind. Noiz takes a seat next to you and sets down two plates of pepperoni pizza. "Morning," he says with a mouthful of the cheesy goodness. You laugh, and begin eating yourself.
        "Koujaku?" Aoba waves his hand at him. Koujaku grunts in response then hands Aoba an energy bar, eating the other one himself. "Sorry to leave so quickly, but we've got to head out now. Koujaku's helping me at the shop today." They walk out the door.
        "Bye guys!" you yell after them, but they were already gone. You sigh and finish your pizza. Once you're both done, you take the plates to the sink. When you return, you find an empty chair where the hacker boy once sat.
        He had been doing this for a week now, and you were getting tired of it. Suspicion and curiosity led you to putting a hidden tracker in his hat. Yet another thing you and Noiz had in common; coding. You had blocked all entrance ways in the encryption so that it looked like a simple firewall and wouldnt get destroyed. After waiting a few minutes, you decide to follow him.