[They Call Me Death]

Will - Eight

By the time Will had passed out, he had spent nearly 5 hours sobbing to his hearts content. Just laying on the cot, letting his tears run down his face.

Repeating the same words over and over again.

("Mom" and "No!")

And, as his eyes dropped, he wished he had never closed them to begin with.

It was dark. Dark, and cold, and scary. Will shivered as wind blew harshly around him. The wind screaming and ruffling his hair violently.

He nearly lost his balance as he took a step.

"Stop." His mother's voice cried out, making Will wince.

"Mom?" He whimpered, turning around quickly— making his neck and back crack.

"Not my son." Her voice rang out again.

"Mom, where are you?!" Will shouted, cupping his hands over his lips to amplify his sounds.

"Please Death! Stop it!" He heard her scream in terror.

And then, a gun shot.

Suddenly, it felt like he had been by the bomb all over again.

All the fear, the sadness, the pain. Everything was coming back.

He felt his back scream in pain as he fell, the winds violent behavior not bothering anything.

The sound made his ears ring as it echoed. Over and over. Again and again.

Hearing the screams of everyone.

Will weakly covered his ears. But the never ending screams just kept getting louder.

"Help me!" He cried out to no one.

Will was alone. Stuck in this never ending nightmare.

A/n:
Sorry it took so long. BUT I HAVE 100 VIEWS!!!! YAYYYY!!! Omg omg omg!!! Thank youuuu!!!

- Bridget