Toby a......yandere??

Your pov
While I was drifting off to sleep I saw my curtain half open and the moon light shown in. I was too lazy to close it so I lifted my hand and made it close. While I closed it I heard,"(y/n) will.be.MINE" I was scared to death so I sat up and looked around my room. Me being a half cat half human I had night vision. I scanned my room and saw Toby in the corner of the room. I widened my eyes and held my hand out and I made him lift in the air. He widened his own eyes and looked at me. "What are u doing here?" I half screamed/whispered. "Ummm nothin just checking up on u""why ere in the corned in my room then ?" "Ummmmmmm""just get out" I made him fall to the floor and he stood up and left my room."phew finally now to get me my Beaty sleep." I said while closing my eyes and drifting into my dream.

-the next morning~

I woke up and looked around my room to check if Toby was still in here. Nope. I got up and got some clothes from my drawer

I went into the bathroom connected to my bedroom and turned on the water. I stripped my clothes off and went in.

~30 min later~

I walked out of the shower and put on my clothes.

(Pretend it's you) I brushed my (h/c) hair,I brushed my teeth

(Pretend it's you) I brushed my (h/c) hair,I brushed my teeth. Then I went onto my window and looked outside. I felt something on my mouth and I smelled and it smelled like (that thing ppl use to knock u out idk how it called :/)
And next thing I know is I met darkness

Hi

Bai