*:・゚✧Guardians*:・゚✧

"Tori!" Matilda smiled brightly as she saw her best friend enter the cafe.

"Hey Matilda, why did you want to see me?" Tori asked sitting across from her best friend/her crush. "Besides me being your best friend." She said. Yes it was painful to say that but she had delt with the title of best friend.

"This!" Matilda dropped a gaint, dust covered, kind of wet, old book. The title called 'Book of magic.' Tori stared at it for awhile before looking up at Matilda with a questioning look on her face.

"What does this book have to do with us?" She asked leaning back. "It's a book of fairytales." Tori said making Matilda grown and huff in annoyest.

"It is not fairytales!" Matilda said opening the book. She showed a book with some people using magic. Two things where smudged so it impossible to tell what it was. "It says that there where people with powers. Like being able to contorl fire!" She said smiling. "So I was thinking..." The ginger pointed to one of people using magic. "Maybe we're one of those people!"

"Matilda! Do actally think this is real? I mean. It chould just be some stupid fairy tail." Tori said making Matilda mad.

"Well Tori!" Matilda slammed the book. "I'll look for them by myself!" She said getting up and the ginger started off.

"Matilda, wait!" Tori grabbed Matilda's hand. "I'll... I'll help you." She sighed softly.

Matilda turned to Tori and asked quietly. "Promise?"

Tori smiled slightly.
"Promise."