Introduction

I have fixed this, so if you read this when it was originally wrote, then this is a different story and I changed it A LOT because I absolutely hated it and it was a WAY overused idea. 

Edit: Oops! I realised there was a point of view change (the original was in 3rd person so I forgot to put a POV change). ~Maddie

   There once were two princes of a Magical Kingdom; Theseus and Newton Scamander. It was around that time of year where their father, the King, decided to throw a ball in honour of this years' Christmas. 

   Whenever these things happened, something just wasn't right, and Newt started noticing after the first couple balls that were held around the time of his 15th birthday. It's been a about 6 years, but nothing seemed to change; all of the people would fawn over Theseus and whenever Newt would try to interact, it seemed as if he wasn't even there. 

   He didn't even quite understand why people liked Theseus, because, if he was honest, Theseus was always looking for a different woman to hook up with. 

   Is that attractive to people?, Newt wondered as he was putting on his navy blue tie, with his wand held in his mouth. He smoothed his clothes down and looked in the mirror, taking his wand out of his mouth and placing it inside of his jacket pocket. He sighed and stared at the mirror as he placed his silver crown on his head, just at the same time as one of the servants knocked on the door.

.......... Newt's Point of View ..........

   "Prince Newton, the ball will be starting shortly. Are you ready?" a masculine voice sounded from the other side of the door.

   "Y-Yes, I will be out shortly." I said, trying to be loud enough in order for them to hear. You see... I have an extreme social anxiety, so communicating loud enough to other people is quite hard for me... But I'm working on it. At every social gathering in the kingdom that I'm forced to attend to... but, I guess that doesn't make that much difference to be honest. 

   "Alright. I will come check on you if you don't come in a few minutes?" it oddly came out as more of a question.

   "Oh... uh..." I said quietly. I cleared my throat, "That's not necessary." my voice got quieter towards the end, but I'm pretty sure they got the gist of it, "I will be out very soon anyway... so... yeah..." I finished lamely, and I heard their footsteps walking away from the door, after a curt "Of course." 

   Making friends with people is one of my priorities, if you can't tell. I mean... I've sort of talked to this one servant named Nicholas (a/n - *cough* Flamel *cough*), but I'm not exactly sure if he feels comfortable talking to me. 

   I take a deep breath and walk out of my room and towards the ball room.

   You got this. You just need to remember your speech, and you'll be fine. People like you, even they don't seem to..., I thought, but even if I tell myself I know that half of what I said was probably not true, anyway... but it still helped. 

   I entered the ball room, and I felt a lump in my throat when I saw all of the people.

   I can't do this...

(A/N) - This isn't... this is longer... yeah. Sort of fixed. And I would've had the first chapter fixed, but it didn't save and I have to rewrite all of it again so... that sucks. Have a brilliant day, loves~! ~Maddie