i like you

Jm's pov

Jungkook stood outside my door knocking so hard i thought it would break.

"Jimin hyung please open! I wont do anything to you!" His voice was sad as he shouted louder and louder. In this case, the neighbours might hear and we'll both get in trouble. In the end, i gave up and opened it.

"What do you want?" I tried sounding as done as possible.

"Please let me in so we can talk.." I sighed and moved aside to let him do what he desired.

"Hyung, i wasn't avoiding you because i hate you, but because i thought you would..." Jungkook's hands were trembling as he spoke those words that barely left his lips, head hung low. Why was he reacting like that though?

I reached out with my index finger to lift his chin, making us both lock gazes. His scared teary eyes meeting my bored ones.

"Why do you think i would hate you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because everyone does. Everyone left me after the first meeting." Tears were now running down his cheeks, one after one. My chest tightened at the sight but i had to keep cool.

"But maybe i'm not like everyone else? I see no problem with you. You're handsome, funny, cute, cool, a good person, so ignore those ignorant asses who don't know how to appreciate." I simply put it.

"Hyung, this is random and you'll probably hate me but i think i like you...like romantically." he mumbled under his breath in attempt to not make me hear. But i did.

"What did you say? Say it louder i didnt hear."

"I think i like you!" He almost shouted this time.

I faintly smiled and cupped both of his cheeks with my hands as i leaned in closer to place a peck on his lips. I let go of his cheeks to instead grab him by the waist and bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"I think i like you too. I dont know how it happened it just..." I whispered in his neck, my hot breath causing him shiver. I smirked at the sudden reaction and led him to the bedroom. I pushed him down on the bed and pinned both of his hands above his head. Our breaths got heavier in excitement as seconds passed by. He flipped me around so that he was now pinning me, and lightly kissed my lips.

"I top." His voice was husky and sexy.

"So full of yourelf." I grabbed his neck and pulled him down for another kiss, this time with our tongues intertwining. Our lips moved in sync, a few moans escaped mine as Jungkook nibbled and toyed with my bottom lip. I swear my lips are already swollen from all the kissing.

A/N
The rest is up to ur imagination😈 vote and comment