Tanya

First Name: Tanya
Last Name: Roberts
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Personality: Tanya is shy and a bit timid when you first meet her. She's not very adventurous and doesn't enjoy being in the spot light. She is very sweet and caring. She always tries to find the good in people.
Looks:

Flaws: Allergic to peanuts, tries to find the good in everyone which tends to get her in trouble

Flaws: Allergic to peanuts, tries to find the good in everyone which tends to get her in trouble. She has asthma attacks which has always kept her more afraid to try things like hiking and other stuff.
Strengths: She hasn't explored her strengths as much so she doesn't really know.
Backstory: She has had a pretty normal life. Her parents divorced when she was younger and her mother took her brother while her father took her. Her father treated her like his special little princess and spoiled her whenever he could. When she got older her mother finally allowed her brother to visit them on the weekends. Her and her brother grew very close and she always looked forward to seeing him. He didn't come one weekend and she didn't understand why until her father told her that he was in a car crash and had been hospitalized. They went to the hospital and she was able to talk with her brother for almost two days but he didn't survive the second night. She was devastated and locked herself up for a while before her father finally convinced her that her brother wouldn't want her like this. Now she's 18 and working to help her father with the bills.
Other: None