4

Julio: (seen gabi coming through the door)  Ah miss Bella how are u on this beautiful evening? Can i get u anything?

Gabi: (quickly wipes her face and smiled) no i'm okay i'm not hungry right now.

Julio: okay well u better hurry and get ready.

Gabi: ready for what?

Julio: well Mr mars is performing at 59th annual grammys.

Gabi: (rubbed her hair) shit, I forgot about that

Julio: (smiles)  not to worry ms. Bella, bruno's publicist is already in your room waiting on u.

Gabi: (fakes smiles)  oh that's great, well thanks Julio see u later.

Julio: have a great time ms Bella.

Gabi walked up stairs to her and bruno's room, once she makes it to the door she heard giggling and quickly opens the door.

Gabi: (puts her hands on her hips)  what's going in here?

Jessica: (smiles)  oh hey gabi, bruno was telling one of his funny stories. He tells the best stories.

Gabi: (fakes laughs) yea i'm sure.

Bruno: (looks at gabi and go to kiss her) I gotta get going to get everything ready for tonight. Be nice okay?

Gabi: (rolls her eyes)  oh yea sure be nice to the bitch that's fucking my man.

Bruno: (warning tone) Gabi.... I mean it.

Gabi: (sighs)  fine.

Jessica: okay this is what i got u.

Gabi: um

Gabi: um.... No i'm not going to prom

Jessica: (sighs and roll her eyes)  fine how bout this one?

Gabi: Hmmm naw, its just not my style. It just doesn't say gabi.

Jessica: well look, u have to pick one cuz these are the ones I got for u.

Gabi: or I could wear this (goes in to her walk-in closet and pulls out a dress)  yea i'm so gonna wear this.

Jessica: (laughs a little)  um

Jessica: (laughs a little)  um... That makes u look like a slut, and u need to be classy for bruno okay?

Gabi: (puts her dress on the bed and gets in jessica's face) look BITCH, DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO LOOK LIKE FOR MY MAN!

Bruno: (standing in the doorway)  GABI!

Gabi: (sees bruno) yes?

Bruno: I thought I told u to be nice to jess, why are u screaming at her?

Gabi: Because she's trying to tell me what to where for the grammy's.

Bruno: (chuckles)  babe she's supposed to, that's her job.

Gabi: well I don't like what she had for me so I'm wearing what I want and she got mad and called me a slut.

Bruno: I doubt she said that.

Gabi: but she did, why the hell would I lie?

Jessica: Because you're a very jealous person, anyway I gotta go and get ready myself. (Smiles and hugs bruno)  see u later bru bear. 

Bruno: (smiles and hugs her back) See u later jess.

Gabi: I told u she calls u that UGH (goes in the bathroom).