One: Promise

지민
jimin

"Jimin, what are you doing here late at night?"

I looked up from the ground, only to face a man with skin as white as snow, and hair as dark as the night who was unfortunately, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed and a serious expression. 

"Ah hyung, you haven't eaten dinner and it's already past 10 so I decided to bring you food." I said with a shy smile. He only continued to stare at me so I just decided to place the tray I was holding on his table.

"Hyung, it's already late, you should already eat. It's bad for your health, you shouldn't overwork too much!" I complained.

"I'm trying to finish this by deadline and by the way, have you forgotten that you have a big day tomorrow?" His hand grabbed my chin so I could face him properly.

I bit my lower lip. "Of course, I haven't. I'm just worried for you hyung. What if I haven't come? Would you not eat just for the sake of work? It's for your own good." I told him.

He then suddenly stood up from his swivel chair and enveloped me into a hug and said "Jiminie. I can take care of myself. I don't want you to be late tomorrow because of me, okay? You should rest and stop worrying for hyung." He said sweetly with his slightly raspy voice.

"But hyung!" I tried to complain.

"Shh Jiminie, don't worry about me. Just leave me here, I promise that I'll finish this before morning okay?" He said after placing his index finger against my plump lips.

"Fine. But promise?"

"Promise, and I love you."

"I love you too hyung."

I opened my eyes to see my white ceiling staring back at me and my alarm clock buzzing its life out of it demanding me to wake up.

It was another dream, I guess.

Another dream with someone I do not even remember meeting.

[A/N: I had to unpublish the first versions of the first two chapters because I had a change of plot in my head and I tried improving the writing. Anyways, this would be just short and things will happen fast.