Chapter 1

It was a winter morning. Zubia opened her window and cool breeze slapped her cheek and she fell on the ground,her hair was tangled in knots she grabbed a brush and brushed her hair furiously because she liked her hair straight and shiny just like in the commercials of Sunsilk.

Then Zobia decides to go to the park for some more fresh air, there she saw a girl and ignored her for a while, little did Zubia know that they would become BFFs. Then there she saw an old lady sitting on the bench waiting for someone. Zubia went to that old lady and asked her '' May I check blood pressure?''. the old lady replied "Beta krwana tu nae tha likin kardo"(I don't need it to be checked but if you insist go ahead child). Little did Zubia know that the aunty would so impressed and Zubia would have to check the lady's blood pressure for the rest of her life. After Zubia was done with the BP, the old lady called the girl she ignored for a while. after hearing that Zubia was surprised, Zubia did not know what to do? Should she run away or pretend her death? While Zubia was in her deep thoughts the girl came and said "Hi! Im Gaiti". In the state of shock Zubia yelled "ALOO!". Gaiti in confusion replied "What?"Oh I'm sorry my name is Zubia and I'm not a terrorist! Okay okay I believe you, but what's with the aloo? Gaiti replied back. Zubia said "Oh yes I forgot my aloo on stove, I think I should go, it must be burnt by now!''

With that Zubia rushed back to her home!

P.S:I'm sorry for being insensitive :)

Aloo=potato

This story is the reboot of Yakeen ka Safar.