Chapter 2

Zubia rushed back to her home.Her house was filled with smog because she resides in Lahore but the aloo on the stove was providing fuel to the fire.Seeing all this chaos Zubia panicked like always and started yelling and running around the house.In panic Zubia wanted to call the fire brigade but little did she know it was Gaiti's number.(We have no idea how she got Gaiti's number,seems like magic).

In in the meanwhile,Zubia tried to extinguish the fire,little did she know it was not her job to do so.Destiny has  chosen her to become a doctor.Poor batchi.Soon somebody knocked on the door Zubia was glad to know that the fire brigade has arrived but when she opened the door it was something she might have never expected it was Gaiti.Zubia was in a state of shock after seeing Gaiti on the door and with that she ran away from her house  and Gaiti went after her.''oye your house is on fire you dumbwit,''Gaiti yelled.All of a sudden Gopi comes out of nowhere asking Gaiti''Have you seen the last episode of Sath Nibahna Sathiya?''.Gaiti fires back''How the heck did you get in our story!!''.Such a response was surprising for Gopi and she nervously asked''Aren't you Akshara?''.''I'm Gaiti you cabbage face,''Gaiti replied.''Oh I'm sooryyy I must have forgotten my way,I need to find Akshara,''.With that Gopi leaves the scene.

Gaiti becomes worried after seeing no signs of Zubia....................................................................................................................................................... 

We are terribly sorry for using Star Plus characters we just wanted to make the story more funny.