Meeting JYP

Briiiiiiiiing Briiiiiiiiiing

Ugh! Im going to break my alarm clock for waking me up! I woke up and checked the time. 6:40! How am I even awake? I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. On my way the bathroom door opened and revealed Bambam. "Oh, hey Lin." "Hi Bambam." Bambam started to walk back to his room and I went to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for the boys since they are probably too tired to.

What I made:

I made it for each and everyone one of them cause some of them look a little too skinny (particularly Bambam, not to be rude). I set the table and everyone started to come out of their rooms. "Mmmmm what's that smell?" Everyone came to the kitchen and saw me placing plates on the table. "Lin, you did all this?" I just nodded and said "Yeah, I thought since you have a busy schedule today I would make you guys breakfast... So go ahead and eat." They all rushed yo the table and started to dig in.

Time skip~

  Once we were done eating we all started to get  ready cause were gonna go to the practice room.

What I wore:

As soon as I left my room we headed out

Time skip~

We got to JYP building and let me tell you it was big

We went inside and was greated by Jyp himself. 'I think i'm going to scream!' "Annyeonghaseyo" they bowed and jyp looked at me. He freaking looked at me! "Oh is this Lin?" I bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo Lin imida." After he left (cause he has a meeting) we went to the practice room.

" After he left (cause he has a meeting) we went to the practice room

They started to practice a new song 'You Are'. The whole time I watched the steps and how to dance it. They were done practicing so I gave them their water "Thank you." they said that all at the same time whuch was weird. "Hey Lin do you like our new song?" I turned to the person talking and it was youngjae "Yes, it looked pretty cool." "Do you want to give it a try?" I nodded and they put the music on.

(Pretend your in the practice room😊)

I was so tired after that i fell to the floor but it didn't hurt. "That was so good!" I looked up and saw bambam jumping up and down while I just smiled.

Yugyeoms POV:
She was so concentrated on the dance that she looked cute. But I got to admit she's a good dancer, I wonder if she would ever want to debut. After she done she fell to the ground. I was about to go get her but then again she looked tired so I let her rest "That was so good!" bambam started to jump up and down like a little kid, sometimes I wonder if actually im older. She just smiled at him. I went over to her and gave her a water bottle "Thank you😊"

Lins POV:

"Thank you😊" They practiced some more songs and then we left. When we got home we all went to our rooms and went to sleep. 'This was the best day ever'

------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! Im sorry I didn't update soon but now I have and ill try to update as soon as possible. I really hope you like and thank you for reading!😁😁 Have an awesome day!

Italics- persons thinking