Kirishima Eijiro - Internships

-another day at school-

"Alright, so today, you'll be looking at the offers you may have received from pro heroes and decide where you want to go for your week-long internship," Aizawa-sensei said, starting off the day. "If you didn't get any, or if you want more options, then I have some placements available. Okay, then, discuss. I'll be here, just make sure you get this done by lunch." And with that, he zipped up his yellow sleeping bag like a cocoon and landed on the floor and rolled away. 

The students laughed awkwardly at their teacher's 'unique' teaching style.

Your POV

I got up and walked to the front to collect my offers. I got 2 offers, which I was pretty proud of. Smiling, I went back to my desk to read them.

After a couple minutes, you heard your bestie, Ochaco, ask, "hey, (Y/N), where are you gonna go?"

"Umm.. I haven't completely made up my mind yet, but I am leaning towards (hero/name) in (town/name). I need to work on my hand to hand combat. What about you?" I asked.

"OMG I NEED TO WORK ON MINE TOO! I'm going to the Battle Hero's place!" she replied, striking a fighting pose.

"Oh, Gunhead? Haha, it'd be hilarious to imagine you there!" I laughed, finding the image of the cute Ochaco standing in an intense combat dojo pretty adorable. Like, I knew my best friend was tough, but the contrast was still funny.

"What do you mean hilarious?! You're doing something similar, aren't you?" she said, laughing.

"Yeah, but I'm not cute like you," I giggled, finding her outburst funny. 

She sighed, "(Y/N) you don't give yourself enough credit. Just look at the way Kirishima-kun looks at you.." Ochaco nudged my arm with her elbow and was raising her eyebrows. 

"Ahh Ochaco, stoppp. We're just friends..." I said, putting my head down and covering my face with my hands to hide my blush, even though I knew I couldn't hide anything from her.

"Sure, (Y/N), sure." Obviously Ochaco knew about my teeny tiny incy wincy microscopic, practically non-existent crush on Kirishima, but the mention of it still made my face burn.

Kirishima's POV

I was sitting at my desk next to Bakugou when I heard:

"Yeah, but I'm not cute like you,"

What??? (Y/N)?? How is she not? If anything, that's what she is!!

"(Y/N), you don't give yourself enough credit-"

Damn straight-

"Just look at the way Kirishima-kun looks at you"

My eyes widened as my heart started racing. 'Kirishima'? That's me. I'm Kirishima. They're talking about me!

Oh God, is it that obvious? I try subtly turning my head around to look at them, and I saw (Y/N) with her head on the desk looking all flustered. Awh.

I didn't realise I had completely zoned out until I heard Bakugou screaming at me, "HEY, SPIKY HAIR, EITHER PAY ATTENTION WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU OR MAN THE F*CK UP AND TALK TO HER. YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU"

"AHH BAKUGOU, be quiet!!!!!" I whispered to him in my loudest whispering voice. He just rolled his eyes and calmly said, "if you like her that much, just go ask her out."

Did Bakugou just give me relationship advice?

-TIME JUMP TO INTERNSHIP WEEK-

Kirishima's POV

"YES, MR FOURTH KIND," Tetsutetsu and I yelled, finding the community service boring. It had to be done, but we were just expecting something more exciting for our internship.

I moved across to start picking up litter from the entrance of the park when I saw (Hero/Name) patrolling the street. Then I saw a familiar face.

"(Y/N)?!" I yelled subconsciously. I instantly blushed and covered my mouth immediately in shock. She turned her head in my direction and smiled the moment she saw me. I've spent everyday since that time Bakugou suggested I ask (Y/N) out thinking about how I should do it. I just know that I really want to. I should just do it in a manly way. I blush even more as I think that and as she jogs towards me.

Your POV

"Kirishima?" I smiled as I walked towards him, "I didn't know our internships were so close! How's your week going?"

"Oh, uh, it's going great! What about you?" he asked.

"It's awesome, I've already learnt so many techniques, I'll be sure to show you when we're back at school, okay?"

He nodded furiously. 

"Um, (Y/N)? I was thinking, uh, since our agencies are pretty close, that we could get lunch later today?" 

DID. HE. JUST. 

Omg I think I melted.

Speechless, there was a two second silence before I quickly said, "Yes! I mean, yeah, sure. That'd be nice." My cheeks were on fire as I looked to my feet and smiled.

"Really?" I heard him say. I looked up at him and saw his giant smile which fit well with his red hair. I shyly nodded again. "Okay, I'll pick you up the second I'm on my lunch break okay?"

"Okay," I laughed at him returning very suddenly to his confident self. 

"KIRISHIMA! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'RE NOT SLACKING OFF, ARE YOU?" I heard a roaring voice.

Kirishima flinched, and yelled back, "NO, SIR. I'M ON MY WAY BACK, SIR." Looking back at you, he said, "sorry, I have to go, hehe. I'll see you in a bit," and with that, he ran off.

I jumped around out of joy and ran back to my own job. My cheeks were still burning at the thought of going on a date with him.