Foreword:

I have been writing stories since summer of 2015 at my pap pap's summer trailer. Although it was fan fiction based on other stories that other people made, I knew I had found my passion. Writing helps me escape reality, and after a while I started making my own original stories. It gave me an escape from the real world and created a portal to a fantasy world of my own making.

Although this story is based loosely on reality, some things are changed like the names of people the characters are based on and the time period we live in. As well as the fact that some of my friends wanted me to change their personalities drastically, so yeah.

Before I start, I would like to thank the following authors for inspiring me to write: JK Rowling, for showing me that magic is real if you look close enough.

RL Stine for getting me into the horror genre at a young age.

Rick Rordan for showing me that even if you have a disability you can still be the hero.

And last but not least to Stephen King, Who taught me how to write just right so that I could scare the shit out of people, while also having a comedic effect. 

Thank you. You're stories have changed my life.

Dedicated to my family, my friends, and my awesome English teacher.

*DISCLAIMER*
Any songs, media, products (I.E video games,  board games, books, movies, songs, TV shows, etc...) are not mine all right goes to whoever made those things.