Chapter one, part one: The Beginning

---
December 1st, 1888

Inside a mansion, One of the most rich, famous, and beautiful Aristocrats of Europe was hosting a ball. Her name was Nirvana.

It seemed to be all elegant fun and games at first glance, but the deeper meaning for this special gala was much more sinister.

Nearly everyone in the Village came to the party and everything seemed to be magnificent. The ballroom was decorated with artful care so everything was perfect. It had to be, or else no foolish mortals would come.

In truth Nirvana had a dark secret. She was queen of the vampires, and on this frigidly cold night in December she held this massive gala as a plot for her and her children to feast on the essence of every human attending before going into long hibernation.

---

June 3rd 1988

A man had wondered in an old rickety coal mine from the 1930's in the midst of a looting spree when he quickly became startled, and stumbling back when he was struck with fear at the sight he had been seeing. It was a coffin.

No not just one coffin, but many, many coffins tightly packed except for walk ways between the rows of them.

For most part, the lot of them hadn't phased him. Not except for the maroon one with the outline of what looked like real gold on the rims and edges of the thing. It called to him, compelled him almost as he was in a trance or under some spell.

As he came closer, he realized that there was a layer of thin, silky, black lace that lay atop the coffin. He kneeled down next to it stealthily, and opened it up. In side was a great many of jewels, pearls, and things that he knew would be very expensive to sell. He started grabbing handfuls of the riches, and putting them in his leather satchel, beneath he hit something, he started moving the plentiful riches aside from within the coffin to reveal a body of a beautiful young looking female corpse. No, it hadn't even looked like a corpse it looked young, vibrant, and alive to some extent.

He grabbed his satchel, and continued on looting. Right before he grabbed the last bit of riches, the woman's eyes propped open and she leaned up. He wanted to move back but couldn't he was stuck. Frozen. Still kneeling as he was when looting.

She turned her ghostly pale almost luminous face to look upon him. Her icy cold stare pierced through his. He was in terror, petrified. That was when she whispered to him in her low ghostly voice. "Thank you... you... woke... me..."

He shivered as she caressed his cheek with her frigid cold finger tips. "As reward, my child, I give thee, immortality..."

"W-Who are you?"

She chuckled a cold piercing laugh, that somehow felt warm to him. "Why, I'm Nirvana, ancient all powerful Queen of the vampires, rich aristocrat of Europe, and wait a second, come closer dear..."

He leaned in close to her. Not that he wanted to. He felt like he had to, like he was made to.

"This won't hurt if you look at me dear, just let the darkness consume you..." she smiled, and he saw her fangs. "There's no escaping it..."

As he looked in her eyes, his mouth began to droop, letting go of all muscles in his jaw and he started to drool because of it.

And, with that he felt sharp pain in his neck but it was brief as it was fogged away with numbness. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt her venom pervade his veins he wanted to scream but his words were coked up in his throat.