5; Mom

Baekhyun's POV

I am walking to the school now, humming, alone, no one to talk to until I saw Jasmine, gosh, she's loaded with bags

.
"Baekhyun!" She called for me when she saw me, I run to her immediately, "What" I asked,

" Don't you know? Will be handling the decorations for the Christmas party!" She said while trying to bring the bags up by herself...

"I must help you." Quickly, I get the bags from her, and we walked to the classroom...

"Just leave it there," She said while smiling, I put the luggage down, "And remember, we are going to decorate the garden at 12:45 a.m." She told me. I bid goodbye to her, and I walked out from her classroom

Chanyeol and Sehun are running towards me, without knowing why, "Baekhyun, Suho will not be here today, he's sick, really sick" Chanyeol said wearing a worried face.

"About the Christmas decorations I think you know about that already" Sehun said smirking. "You bet I do, I just saw Jasmine bringing thousands of bags," I said.

"You know Baekhyun, I noticed that like, you and Jasmine known each other for years," Chanyeol said making me wonder.

Well, should I ask her? I didn't have enough evidence for it.

"Is that so? I think we're just classmates, helping each other" I said, no ideas came out from my overloaded brain.

"Okay" Then they ran off to their class, I know they're late their practice in their new rap song. Those guys, my rappers...

His Phone Rings

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun! I told you to help with the decorations! Why didn't you come!"

"Sorry Jas, I forgot, where are you now?"

"At the garden, trying to place the lanterns, I can't reach the- ahhh"

I heard that she fell from a chair to the ground...

"Jasmine are you okay?"

"Ouch! My leg hurts!"

Call ended

I ran immediately to her, I ran as fast as I can, my sweat is continuously pouring like the river...

Then I saw her, no one is even helping her, crying while holding her knees, lying on the grass, the chair she used before is lying on the ground too...

I quickly ran to her, "Jasmine! Are you okay? Does your leg hurt?" I ask her, "Baekhyun, my leg hurts," She said, her eyes are full of tears, falling to her pale face...

"I will call Chanyeol" I dialed his number quickly, "Hello?", "Chanyeol! Come here to the school garden, I need a car! Jasmine is hurt!" Then I dropped my phone and helped her to get up, I think her leg broke...

Chanyeol came driving a car, he helped me to bring Jasmine inside, "Jasmine, does it really hurt?" I ask her, she kept on crying, "Baekhyun! It really hurts!" She keeps holding my hand, squeezing it while her other hand is holding her knees...