Nightmare

Camila was staring at Lauren from her bed. She's already lying down, getting ready to sleep while Lauren was sitting at her desk, turning off her computer. She turned around and stood up from her chair. She noticed that Camila is staring at her.

She walked to her and caresses Camila's forehead gently.

"You're not sleeping yet?"

Camila shook her head.

"I'm waiting for you."

Lauren smiled and climbed on the bed before she slid under the covers to be with Camila.

"Come here." Lauren said as she pulled Camila into her embrace.

They snuggled comfortably.

"I love you." Camila said.

Lauren kissed her girlfriend's forehead gently.

"I love you too."

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren tightly.

"You missed breakfast." Camila said shyly.

Lauren could feel her face heating up.

"I'm..sorry."

Silence falls between them.

Lauren cleared her throat.

"Erm..honey, can I make it up to you now?"

Lauren slid her hands under her girlfriend's shirt and tangled their legs together.

Camila smiled and slowly unbuttons Lauren's pajamas.

"Supper time?" She asked.

"More like late night snack.."

"Love it."

"Love you." Lauren said.

**

Lauren pulled her neck forward and pressed their lips together. The innocent kiss quickly turned wild. Teeth were clashing and tongues were battling against one another.

Lauren broke the kiss and stared at her lover's face.

She's shocked.

It's not Camila.

"Jade?"

Lauren's eyes were shot open almost immediately. She sat up straight with cold sweats on her forehead. She put a hand on her chest, trying to calm herself down. Her heartbeat was rapid and she was breathing heavily.

She finally relaxed and realizes that she's in the dark and sitting on her bed with Camila by her side.

She let out a relieved sigh.

It's just a dream..

It's just a dream..

Lauren stared at the angelic figure beside her. Her angel is sleeping soundly.

Various types of emotions hit her as she stared at Camila.

Happy.

Blessed.

Thankful.

Love.

Guilt.

Guilt.

Unknowingly, tears begun to fill her eyes and soon it rolled down her cheeks.

She tried to wipe her tears with her hands but something pulled her.

"Blankie.." Camila mumbled in her sleep as she held tight to Lauren's hand.

Lauren smiled bitterly at the sight and tightened her grip with her girlfriend's hand.