chapter 27

Jake's POV:

Jake: I CANT FUCKING LEAVE IT ALONE BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU ERIKA!

I honestly can't believe I just blurted that out.. All she did was look at me and at that moment, I felt like a complete idiot.

Erika: (looks at Jake)
Jake: Say something...
Erika: Uhm..
Jake: Whatever.. (turns around and begins to walk away)
Erika: Well what do you want me to say?
Jake: Nothing, forget it..

I walked away from her and started heading out the door.. All I wanted was for her to chase me out of the school, but she didn't. She just walked back to class and I was almost a foot out of the building when I heard my name being called... "Jake, buddy!!" I turned around and looked at him..
Jake: Drew..
Drew: How's life?
Jake: I don't understand why you're still here. You irritate me so much, I don't like you.
Drew: And why is that?
Jake: I don't like you because you disrespect women. You disrespected Erika, you don't deserve Erika.
Drew: I'll still get what I want though.
Jake: (gets closer to Drew) I should've beat you up so badly when I had the chance because you just don't know how to respect women. You shouldn't rely on women only for sex. You don't fucking deserve Erika. Erika is beautiful, smart, and strong and she should have known way better than to choose you to date! None of the guys who had her before deserve her! She deserves someone who'll treat her like a queen! Try to come at me one more fucking time and see where that gets you because I promise you, what I gave you in the locker room was nothing.
Drew: I'll do what I please. I really do like, Erika.
Jake: Sure you do, you just like her cause all you're trynna do is fuck. You don't deserve her you piece of shit!
Drew: And who does she deserve then? You? (chuckles and smirks) You like her or something? Is that why you're sticking up for her? Ahhh.. I see now.
Jake: No, I don't like her.

I love her

Jake: She's just my best friend, and I want the best for her! And I know damn well that you're not what she deserves! (pushes Drew's head against the locker)
Drew: (holds the back of his head and looks at him)
Jake: Watch your fucking self, because I'm telling you now, I'd do anything for that girl, Erika Costell! She deserves way better than you stupid fuck! (walks out of the building and heads straight towards his car)

I pull out of the parking lot and head straight to the hollywoods sign, as always.

Instagram: @lomfljerika