Twenty-One

All day Lauren has been texting the group chat but the only who has (vaguely) responded to her was Ally, Normani and Dinah have been ignoring her and she had no idea why.

"Did I do something wrong, Lani?" She asked sadly.

Kehlani wanted to laugh but she held her composure. "Lo I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything. Maybe they're just busy right now." She says. Lauren shrugs "maybe. Has Ally been texting you?" She asked curiously. Kehlani shakes her head "not really, I think she's just busy." That was a lie. Her and Ally have been texting all day talking about Dinah and Normani's surprise visit to Lauren.

"Do you think they're mad at me? Do they hate me?" Lauren asked sadly.

Kehlani shakes her head "Lo, again they're probably just busy. They'll text you soon. I promise." She says. Lauren huffs "I hope you're right."

-

A knock on the door made Lauren groan as she stood up to go answer it. Right when Lauren was about to tell the person off she quickly shut her mouth when she saw who was right in front of her. "Oh my god." She mumbles, eyes going wide.

"You gonna let us in Lauser?" Dinah asked with a smirk.

Lauren blinks furiously as she lets them in. "How did you guys know where I lived?" She asked as she hugged both of them. They smiled "Kehlani gave us your address." Normani answered. "Yeah we wanted to surprise you!" Dinah adds happily.

Lauren smiles but quickly pulled away "was that the reason you guys were ignoring me?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes at them.

"Surprise!" Normani and Dinah said with awkward smiles and jazz hands.

Lauren rolled her eyes with a small grin on her lips "you guys are lucky you're cute."

-

Sitting across from Dinah and Normani she was starstruck. Lauren never in a million years that she would be sitting across from and on a date with 2/3 of Fifth Harmony. This was a Harmonizer's dream!

"You ok Lo?" Normani asked.

The green eyed girl nods "yeah, I'm just shocked that's all." Lauren answered. Normani and Dinah smiled at her "you're cute Lauren!" They said, kissing Lauren's cheeks softly. Lauren's whole face turned red as her smile grew. She was so happy right now!