Part 78

Ultimate destiny
Part 78

Morning raised in....while sanyu got up due to the sunrays which was coming upon her face through the window...she got up rubbing her eyes when renu came running to her. Her face was clearly showing that she was nervous."kya hua aunty? Aap nervous kyun hai?"...sanyu asked crocking her brows.
"Wwo...w...wo...ssan....sanyu rra...randhir.. Apne room..kka...DD..darwaza ni kkhol...rha!!"... Renu said controlling her sobs.
"What? Aise kaise kar sakta hai wo? Zaroor mazak kar rha hoga...main jaake avi usse daatungi Na...toh sari akal thikane aajayegi!"... Sanyu said & ran towards his room.
"Ssan...sanyu beta samhal k...tu avi puri tarike se thik ni hui hai beta...!!"... Renu said running behind her.
"Aise kaise darwaza ni kholega...ab main itna maarungi Na usse k sari akal thikane aajayegi!!"... Sanyu blabbered continuously while making his way towards his room.
"Randhir darwaza khol! Dekh tu agar bahar ni aaya Na toh main yahan se chali jayungi aur na hi terese kavi baat karungi!"... Sanyu cringed while banging his door.
Renu stood aside while fresh tears rolled down from her eyes.
Sanyu looked at her and said..." Aunty aap tnsn mat lijiye main isse bahar nikaal k hi I rahungi!...Randhir I said open the door!!"...sanyu again banged the door while shouting.

After continuous banging... An idea occurred in her mind. She went to the store room...while renu stood there astonished...thinking what she is doing. Sanyu brought a magnet & stroked on the door vertically & horizontally & with her due efforts the door got opened. Sanyu along with renu got inside the room...but the scene which they saw did something which crashed the earth down their feet.

"Randhirrrr!!"... Sanyu shouted & went to him as she saw lying him on a pool of blood...blood was oozing out from his wrist continuously and he remained unconscious.

"Plz randhir get up...I will do whatever u say...I love u...I really love u Randhir... Plz don't do this...I can't leave without u!"... Pleaded sanyu continuously seing his vulnerable state.

Renu was also shocked seing her son in such a critical condition. But she composed herself thinking if she will brk then nobody can handle sanyu. So, she said...." Beta plz be quite... I will call ramu kaka( their servant)...he will help Randhir to get into bed...!!"..."mom dekho Na isse kya hua...bolona isse apne aankh kholne ko"...pleaded sanyu looking towards randhir.
"Sshh...beta...let he be settled down on bed then I will call the doc!"... Said renu & called ramu kaka. He came & placed randhir on bed. Sanyu remained quite sitting beside him, holding his palm...& looking at him without any blink.

After half an hr the doc came & checked him up. He gave some medicines...& pushed some injection... On his hand...renu asked him about randhir to which the doc said..." Well don't worry nothing is serious till Nw...as I hv given him the required medicine...but I think that he is going through some sort of major stress...that's why he took this dcsn...even knowing that it could hv lead him towards death!!...so, plz take care of him...& give him the required meds!!"...said the doctor & went away.
Sanyu heard everything about what the doc said about randhir. She said to herself.... "No...I can't let this hpn!! Nothing will hpn to him...if marrying him Nw...is the solution of this prob then I will do that...I am sry randhir...I hv hurt u very much...but Nw the only thing which matters to me is your happiness & health...with which I can't play at all"...saying this to herself poor sanyu again went to Randhir... Not even thinking about her own happiness & future.

Thank u