A/N

OMG YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!! 30K! OH MY GOD, HOW?

I really want to thank all of you, one by one, but that's kind off impossible I think? BUT LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S A THING THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE!

But really, all of you, like what the hell? How? With just some pictures searched on google with the description of the kind off photo I wanted and then I literally put "tumblr" behind that HAHA.

30K 30.000?!

The first chapter got 1.25K, that means more than a 1000 people clicked on this book!! And the last chapter got 244 reads! A HUGE shout out to those 244 readers who stayed until the end! And also a HUGE shout out if you read this later! You also read this book until the end! (And now hoping you will read my second book ;))

I don't really know what I want to put here, except for thanking you all. I think you've already noticed but I'm the worst at thanking people! So yeah, don't feel offended. (Please?)

Again! Thank you so much for all these reads, votes and comments! (And maybe I read/spokeread some of your books if you have ever voted or commented, I always check everyone's account!)

I don't have more words for this! It's just so, so, so special or something?! 30.000... that's really a lot... :)))))

Well, I think I should stop before I'm only bullshitting here! Bye you all and thank you!