Leave Her Alone.

I will say this in the nicest way possible.

For anyone who knows the problem with Jess and her ex boyfriend, I'm saying this to you all.

Jess has been my friend for the longest, and I love her dearly, (as a friend, people!) but when someone is picking on her or making her look like an asshole, I get very bad tempered.

She has the heart of a child and just adores people, but with the negativity in her life, she...isn't the same happy-self girl as she used to be...she looks as pale as a ghost, with scars all over her arms. She's losing weight, and isn't eating as much as she's supposed to. Please, help her in any way you can. Show her how much she means to you all. If she's ever taught me anything, she's told me to be strong for myself.

And now, it's her turn. For anyone who loves her, please tell her.

For the guy who had the fucking balls to say those things about her and made her look like an asshole...

Leave her alone. If she wants to be friends with you, that's her choice. If she doesn't, that's her choice as well, but you do not need to kill yourself over her for not forgiving you.  It's just a waste of your time. You don't need to say that you will kill yourself just because she won't forgive you.

 You don't need to say that you will kill yourself just because she won't forgive you

And stop saying that she hates you. She loved you with everything she had, and maybe she probably still cares for you.

Just don't do anything stupid.

See what happens to people when you do that?

Now you do.

http-Lunathefox
_Kai_and_Athos_
_Cole--Brookstone_
_Zane--Julian_
Lloyd--Garmadon
Her_Tulip