Part 8

2 months later...

All the members were doing well, They focused more on their own activities. Baekhyun and Chanyeol usually worked alongside each other. While Kai and D.O. worked with Chen. Lay often practiced with Xiumin and it was official that they were dating. Luhan on the other side was very quiet. He had announced that he was happy dating Sehun just a month ago. Though he did spend more time alone while Sehun practiced with Suho,Tao, and Kris.

"Wow training sure is tiring." Xiumin says sitting next to Luhan for the first time in two months. Luhan just gave him a sly smile before standing up to get some water. Lay notices Luhan with Xiumin an started assuming something was going on.

"Xiumin Hyung...did Luhan Hyung do something?" Lay says standing in front of Luhan. Luhan gave him a blank look and seemed out of it.

"No lay." Xiumin was so annoyed by how Lay was so overprotective. All their conversations were about if Luhan had bothered him or not. Xiumin loved Lay with all his heart but their relationship hasn't been working out. Lay steps away for Luhan to pass through but decides to trip him.

"Oops...mianhe Hyung." Lay says before sitting next to Xiumin. Lay puts his arm around Xiumin and watches Luhan slowly try to get up.

"OMO HYUNG!" Sehun says running to Luhan's rescue. Luhan waves to him saying he was alright. In reality he was really hurt, Luhan limps back to their dorm.

Meanwhile...

"Tao your doing great!" Suho says hugging Tao. Kris rolled his eyes and pulls him off.

"I think you should teach Kris now." Tao says blushing.

"Yea teach me now." Kris says coolly, Suho nods and does what he's told.

"Ok you lift your left arm up and put your right leg over the left and twirl." Suho says while doing it. "Just like that."

Kris tries and falls down. "AISH!"

"Let me help you." Tao says helping Kris get back up. This was the first time Tao ever really talked to Kris. The dorms were more than awkward for these boys.

"Oh gamsahabnida." Kris says smirking, he pretends to fall again and Tao catches him.

"Omo! This Hyung is clumsy." Tao says and everyone starts laughing. One person was defenitely not laughing.

Luhan was back in his dorm, he was crying softly so no one would hear. He was deciding to go back to China. He decided to spend his last few days with Sehun. Talk it out with Xiumin and then forever leave. It hurt Luhan to press the keys of the computer. He finally purchased his ticket.

"This is for the best." He says sulking his head down.

"It sure is." Lay says walking in. "At least I'll have the least bit of respect for you."

"Lay I know... I know I've done so many horrible things to you."

"Thank you for doing those horrible things because now Luhan. I now have Xiumin and he's mine."

"I want you to forgive me..."

"We'll guess what? I will never forgive you even until the day I die..." Lay says leaving.

Luhan breaks down in tears. Lay had been his best friend and he was also the first one to talk to him. Lay was very important to him...maybe even more than Xiumin.