Chapter 13: The Big Rush

The sprinklers turned on. Anna looked really scared. I told her to calm down, and to point her pointer finger and say fire liar putter outer. The fire did not go out for some odd reason.

"OK don't panic. It is probably just a fake fire. You see my dad can do anything and everything." I say calmly. 

So with that I touch the flames.

" We can just walk through them," I say. "They are cool to the touch. At least to us. Idk about the other but they are cool to the touch for us."

"OK" Anna responds. And with that we walk out of the building.

Guess who I saw waiting out side. My Fucking sister. Bridget. I had absolutely no intention on seeing that bitch. 

"Look, I am not here to hurt you." Bridget said. "I am here to give you a  task idiot" She tells me while giving me the evil eye.

"OK whatever. What is the task." I ask not really wanting to know.

"You and Anna must go down to Hell, and talk to dad about becoming evil. If you do not do this simple task you two will die, parish, become extinct. Well, I think you get the point you have 24 hours to talk to him. Remember it takes 23 hours to get down there. And it takes 1 hour to complete your training." She said. And with that she left.

"OK, we need to go now. That is, unless you want to die." I say.

"Yes lets go. I do not want to perish." She said. " Hey why does it take so long to get down there?" 

"I will explain on the way. But, right now we are a big rush. I am certain that there is more to the scheme then they are saying there is." With that being said I said a Trasport to Hell spell.