The Chat

Japan POV
I saw Y/n today and for some reason everytime I would look at her I would blush.I have no idea why ehiter."Japan, someone's here to see you " a girl's voice came from my door."Ok , Y/n thank you. I'll be down in a few " I stated back."He want you now or else. I know you know who it is too." she said and I started to repy when I heard more footsteps coming up the stairs."Dude, Come out now or else ! " a American voice came from the door.I didn't want Y/n to get hurt again so I came out.

America's POV
I came to tell something to Japan but when I knocked I saw her.I saw my girl and she was living with him." O-O-oh H-hello A-america " she said looking scared."Dude, Is Japan here" I asked and she nodded." Need him for something? " she asked and I nodded." Tell him that he needs to come out or else" I stated pushing myself in.She went to tell him.All I herad was " Tell him that I will be there in a few ok" " He said to come or else" .I had enough I walked up there to his door and saw Y/n." Come out or else !" I yelled.He came out "Hello,  Alfred, whats so important that you must speak with now?" Japan asked.For one no ever is allowed to say my human name infort of a human.

Your POV ~
I noctied that Japan was serous.He has never been serious before ,well at least to me.I herad him tell me to go somewhere.I didn't know any place to go but ehiter the living room, my room , his room, the kitchen and bathroom.