Mulan or Meg ?

*Y/N POV*

I jumped into the pool it was heaven I loved the feel of cold water as it caressed my skin. I started to tread water and pulled my h/c h/l hair into a high bun and started to do laps of the pool. After 2 laps each ways I was stopped by a pair of well toned legs.

"You seemed stressed." Lex told me as he sat down and dangled his legs into the side of the pool.

"I'm not stressed." I said floating on my back.
"I more.... I don't know unsettled then stressed." I've never not been around Toma. And I'm so glad that I have you guys, but I still miss him." I told Lex.

"I'll stay home tomorrow. It will just be me and you like today was with Ruki." He told me cupping my face.

"You promise?" I asked

"I swear" he replied sealing it with a kiss
"Now let's get on with practicing." He said jumping into the pool beside me. I playful splashed him.

"First things first you need to show me what you got." I told him o still hadn't had a practice when I was solely focused on Lex. And as captain I should have. Lex smiled at me then started his stroke. His form was good, his back stroke was strong. He cut through the water like it was nothing and the burst of speed he got by turning was longer then most. All in all he was good very good maybe even better then myself.
"Why? Why did I have to fall for two amazing talented boys?" I asked Lex leaning my head on his chest.

"Men" he replied as he rested his chin on the top of my head.
"We're men princess not boys."

"Which princess?" I enquired to my prince.

"Huh?" Lex Asked.

"Which princess am I Mulan? She's kick ass. Or Meg? She's incredibly sassy." I said

"Princess to compare you to those princess in an insult to you you are so much more then them you have no idea." Lex said lifting me so I was straddling his hips in the water. I instentivly wrapped me legs around his hips.
"You have no idea what you mean to us y/n. I thought I would be able to be ok with just being you freind. But after this, I would never be able to be anything less then your everything. Y/n you are my everything, I-I just wish I was yours." He finished. What was it with he's beautiful confession of long lasting love they had been given to me it had only been three weeks since we've met each other. The fact that I was his everything was sweet but I made a vow a long time ago to never fully reli on a man and to be cut of from everyone but him yet here I was unable to say anything. Why were this men so god damn suductive. I lent my forehead against his.

"Lex I'm falling for you and Ruki and to be honest it scares me. But I know you would never hurt me like Lyon would. I never thought he would hurt me though. I trust you just give me some time please." I told Lex. He looked deeply into my e/c eyes.

"I love you y/n" he said then pulled me into a deep kiss. He gently nipped my bottle lip as our tongues danced together.After a couple of minutes I pulled away for air as Lex started to abuse my neck with his love marks I felt him freeze.
"When did Ruki do this?" He asked in a dead voice. I kept silent and closed my eye thinking of what I should say.
"WHEN Y/N" he yelled at me I squeezed my eyes closed and tried really hard to not whimper in fear. It didn't work the whimper escaped.
"No, no, no princess no please don't cry babe, i'm sorry I didn't mean to yell it's just we promised we wouldn't do anything until your ready and I feel like now you've picked Ruki over me." He said quickly brushing my tears off I struggled against Lex's grasp trying to get him to let me go.
"Princess please I didn't mean to scare you, please princess don't hate me." Lex started to cry
"Please babe don't hate me, I love you y/n, princess." I stoped struggling.

"Lex I don't hate you. But let me down please." Lex tensed up.
"Now Lex" I said not looking at him.

"As you wish princess." He said he let me down I quickly got out of the pool. I walked towards the door.

"I don't want to practice anymore." I said and ran up to my room.

*Lex POV*
After y/n ran away I punched the wall. I messed up on now my princess hates me. She said she didn't but I know she did.
"Princess?" I mumbled I didn't know what to do. Either get out of the water and kill Ruki for lying to me or swim my anger away. I didn't want my princess to hate me again. I decided to swim my anger away.

*Ruki POV*
Whatever Ruki did it was bad the only time y/n had ever been this sad was when Toma was leaving. We weren't supposed to make y/n sad my darling was supposed to be happy. But now Lex has made her sad.

"What did you do Lex" I yelled from the edge of the pool room.

"What did I do? Are you fucking with me I wasn't the one who broke our promise that I wouldn't do any thing to y/n until she was ready that was you." Lex yelled at me clenching his fist.

"So this is why you made her cry your jealous I got to be with her before you." I said
"You made y/n sad you need to fix it" I finished as I walked away from the water and my fuming dark friend.

(A/N sorry I haven't updated in a long time it's just I've been doing a lot of training for my job sorry. Also comment who your favourite Disney princess is mine is Mulan.