00// Prologue + notes

This is a story of a man named Steven. Steven Presson. He is a 23 year-old nice soft man and I love him. He's not exactly used to coping with emotions. So... With the breakup, he tries many ways to cope with his feelings. I won't touch much on depression, because that'll break everyone's heart. Oh boy. He'll meet a certain demigod later. But that's more spoilers. Oops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

More spoiler alert, the story starts off with breakup scenes. But don't worry, I placed a warning beforehand in case you forgoooootttt. Is this enough for a prologue yet? I'm bad at this.

See ya in the next chapter! Also please read the notes below.

// Heya ! My name is Callie, and I am the author of this book!

So here you are, thanks for being interested in my book. I have a lot of things planned here, but this is just to inform you a few things before you start reading this son-of-a-book!

1. This is mainly placed in a MINECRAFTia setting. They're not blocky, though. Just a few concepts of it.
- SERVER/HOME SERVER stands for CITY/STATE. It's the same thing, really lmao.
- THEY ARE NOT BLOCKS I made them hoomans for everyone to enjoy. Who doesn't like hot guys, amirite?
- Inventories are like, the emptiness of your bag. You can only fit up to 20 things, but if you wish to expand, you can place smaller bags in your bag for more space
- Please remember that I include only SOME aspects of Minecraft in this. This is morely based in an IRL setting. For now, I only include inventories, crafting, brewing and health bar so far. I'll update this later.
- I haven't gotten much thought on mobs yet. Again, this is to be updated.
- Powers exist here. But only for the one God and the Demigod...
- you can google if you don't understand anything yanno :v

So yea. That's it for now. Hope you enjoy this boooooooooook!

-callie //