RP scenarios

1- Investigators

As a ghoul investigator, you are assigned to a case on the Phoenix. They want you and Misaki to track them down. You also have a team to work with and that is Misaki, Juuzou, and [if you have a CCG crush, enter here. if not then leave this huge blank alone, it'll be replaced with Kureo Mado]. Do you accept the team offering?

Yes                               No

2- Investigator

You walk home from work and soon here blood curtailing screams. Do you wanna investigate?

Yes                               No

1- Ghoul

You're hungry and it's late. But there are some doves lurking around. Do you want to eat now, or wait?

Eat                               Wait

2- Ghoul

You are [ghoul type] who works at Anteiku. You decide to take a break and see a regular walk in and wave to you. His name is Izuku Omara. Do you wanna hang out with him?

Yes                              No

1- Citizen

You live in a ghoul infested world which you found abnormal. You even wonder how they came to Earth. Anyways, you decide to go and head to work/school and bump into some people. They ask if you could come with them. You obviously say no and leave. But they say it's urgent and that there friend knows you and is in trouble. Do you go with them?

Yes                              No

2- Citizen

Make up your own.

-Or just make up your own for any scenario