Chapter 15:Jealousy

Izzy's POV

    I can't believe Carlisle called them. Now, they're right there. And so is my mate. It's the same wolf from my dream. "Sam, could all of you possibly shift into your human form?" Sam nodded his head and they all turned back to the forest. I sent Carlisle a glare and shocked him with a small amount of electricity. He just looked at me. All the wolves came out,and I couldn't look at them, I'd be tempted to look at her. "Why are there humans here Carlisle?" Sam sounded annoyed and slightly pissed. Aunt Mel stepped forward. "We aren't humans. I'm a witch, Dani is a witch and a fairy, and Izzy is a witch,shape shifter,elemental and-I mean, that's it." My head immediately snapped towards her. "You were about to say something else." She looked at me "You aren't ready to know what they are yet." I could feel eyes on me, it was Leah, but I didn't look at her. I just looked back down. "Okay,why are we here Carlisle?" Again, aunt Mel answered. "One of the shifters is Izzy's mate." Sam looked at me. "She already has two vampires clinging to her." Mel smiled, "Yes, Izzy is special, she has more than one. She can have up to 10 mates.Right now four are confirmed." My mates growled and asked,in unison, "Up to 10? You said four are confirmed,there's only three of us." Aunt Mel looked back, "Yes,she has four already, but one hasn't been born yet." I didn't say a word. "Well, who is it,her third mate?" One of the males asked, almost sounding hopeful. Aunt Mel smiled again, "It's Leah." There wasn't a single sound, until there was a footstep. Leah was walking towards me. "Leah, what the hell are you doing? If you go over there, you're out of the pack."  Sam sounded pissed.Leah kept coming and I knew he was about to use his alpha voice so I quickly wrapped my shields, mental and physical,around her. "Leah, get over here now!" It didn't work though. He didn't know why, I was the only one that could see the shields. I kept an eye on him,and he shifted and tried to attack her. Everyone expected me to move, but my shields would protect her. He then looked at me and tried to come towards me. Before he could though, Leah had shifted and Rose and Esme both ran forward to protect me. I kept my shields in place. I walked between Leah and Rose, still looking at Sam. "You can't control her anymore, she's made her decision." He tried to attack again. I decided it was time to show him a lesson. I shifted, and I towered over him. I was a white wolf with the colors of the rainbow going through my fur in different places. I growled, and he immediately back off. I spoke in his mind. "You will leave me,my mates,and my family alone forever,do you understand?" He let out a weak yes. I made myself invisible, I picked up an invisibility shield that was gray,and made sure my clothes were still on before I made myself visible again and popped in a pair of clothes for Leah,made her invisible so she could get dressed and made her visible again. The 11 of us went back into the house, I was dreading what was coming up. This could get awkward. 

   We all sat down, and Emmett made a comment. "Hey, you don't smell bad Leah." I gave him a pointed glare. "Sorry,I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that you don't really smell like a wolf anymore." Leah kind of chuckled, "You guys don't smell incredibly sweet anymore."  I looked to aunt Mel for an explanation. "When Izzy accepted the three of you as her mates, the feud between all of you ended. It had to,for Izzy." Everyone looked at me. "Iz, you've already accepted Leah?" I smirked and look down before I answered. "Yes, I did. She's my mate. I'd never reject her or any of my mates." I then looked Leah in the eye, and felt it. The mating pull. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I then looked to aunt Mel. "You said that I'm more than just a shifter,witch,and an elemental?" She just looked at me."Yes, but you're not ready to know what else you are. You'll know when you're ready. It will appear when you have to protect someone close to you. You won't be able to check the future for it and neither will Alice." Alice pouted at this. I smiled,and asked the dreaded question. "My other mates?" I heard three growls. "Again,yes. As I said, one of the other's have not been born yet. There's no telling when she'll be born." I cut her off. "All of my mates will be girls,right?" I hoped to the gods and goddesses that the answer would be yes. "Unfortunately, no. You will need at least one male to continue on the genes. I'm not sure why, considering all of you are immortal." I made a face, I didn't want a male as a mate. All of my mates made a face as well. They didn't want a male as a mate either. "Is it impossible to avoid having a male mate?" She smiled. "It can't be avoided. You'll need a male for each person that can still have children. You can turn Leah into the type of shifter you are so she can have children if that's what she wants. If you are the only one that can have children, you'll only have one male mate. Only time will tell." I pouted. Males didn't appeal to me. Maybe when it's my mate? I don't know. But right now my mates and I had a lot to discuss. I just hope that this goes well. 

   If there are any grammatical errors, please let me know and I will correct it. I will be working on another update soon. I hope that everyone likes where the story is going. I'm not quite sure if I do but that is just because I hate practically everything I create. I can't believe that I have over 11k reads. Thank you to everyone that has read and voted on this, I appreciate it.