1

Chapter 1:
Realize that if a door closed, it's because what was behind it wasn't meant for you.

I splashed water on my oval-shaped face, grabbed the towel and wiped my face. I looked at myself through the mirror to see my medium sized brown eyes, above my thin, light pink lips and dark brown, shoulder length hair.

My hair was brushed into a bun, tied with a blue ribbon. I took my tooth brush from the holder and proceeded to brush my teeth for approximately two minutes.

I changed into my school uniform, which was a white shirt, tucked into a navy skirt, with my navy tie, tied around my collar, and a green cardigan with the crest of my school at the breast.

I hurried downstairs and bolted out the door. I was meeting my friend Alice in front of the gate.

I met Alice when I first arrived here at KingsVille Magic School, she was my partner for herbs and healing 101. She's been the sweetest thing ever since I met her! Obviously; like everyone else here, she has a quirk with other little magic powers. Which is invisibility.

After running for about 5 minutes, I could finally see Alice standing at the front gate. I waved at her to try and grab her attention, but she failed to notice.

I ambled up to Alice and before speaking to her, I observed the direction she she was gaping at.

There was a handful of magical looking, black and grey particle effects that were expanding slowly about every ten seconds.

"W-what is that?" I questioned

"It's... it's the widlex smoke!" she quivered,"we have to report this to principal Winnesburg immediately!"

Without another word, Alice advanced to the principal's office, with me following behind barely keeping up with her as I was extremely tired after running to school. As soon as we got there,Alice knocked on the door aggressively until principal Winnesburg opened the door.

"Principal Winnesburg! I saw the widlex smoke outside the front gate! Alice trembled.

"Come into my office and you can tell me more about this. Alice, you go into class," principal Winnesburg responded calmly.

I scurried off to class after he told me that, I didn't really understand why I had to leave since we both saw the smoke. But I just shrugged it off.

"Irene! I see you're late, explanation?" my teacher, Mr. Kinsile demanded loudly as I entered the room.

"Oh... um... me and Alice had to report something to Principal Winnesburg. Alice is there right now," I explained.

Mr. Kinsile nodded, then went on with explaining a story about the chosen one. I ascended to my seat in the middle row beside this boy called David. He didn't talk much , which was for the best since I was already behind in class and I needed to concentrate.

I sat down, then looked around the perimeter of the room. It wasn't much different than Earth, our classroom had the layout of a college classroom. There wasn't any individual desks which I didn't really like.

On the left wall, there were a bunch of posters explaining things about the KingsVille revolution, the right wall was filled with glass pane windows and on them were these 'ancient' pictures, like something you'd see in a church and finally in front of the whole classroom was a desk, a magical orb and a huge blackboard!

For the next 30 minutes, Mr Kinsile told us about the infamous Chosen One of the 10 lands.
~♡~
Many, many years ago, there were 10 lands that lived in peace and harmony. The elders and Lords of these lands, had come up with a set of rules to keep that peace and for a few years, everyone managed to stick to those rules and not disobey.

But sometimes, people care more about power than others safety...

The Dark Gem had been teaching widlex magic to their school students.Widlex magic was a forbidden art, that was awfully dangerous to use and could bring great harm to each of the 10 land's.

When the Lord's and Elder's of each village found out, they pleaded with the Lord of The Dark Gem to stop before it was too late. But the Lord of The Dark Gem refused to co-operate and continued to teach the students of The Dark Gem widlex magic.

Not long after this, 9 land's were swarmed with warlock's, witch's, wizard's and other horrid creatures. All except one... which was KingsVille Capital, KingsVille did all they could to help all the lands, but ended up getting conquered instead.

When all hope was thought to be lost, miraculously, a girl, who we now call the chosen one had come to The Magic realm.

People that were there, say her image was imprinted into their brains and they could never forget that moment.

At the same time The Chosen One came... a new threat had invaded the magic realm. The Widlex is what they now call him. He was even stronger, than any threat that has ever entered the real.

Everyone was frightened, even more so than they had been at the start of all of this. The Chosen One had done away with all of the warlocks, wizards, sorcerers and anything else that causes harm to the Magic realm.

But she couldn't permanently kill the Widlex... not yet. The best she could do was kill him and herself for approximately 300-350 years

For the next 300 years she and the Widlex will rest and when that time period is over, The Chosen One, and the Widlex will be reincarnated into a person's body, and will finish their fight once and for all.
~♡~
Just as he finished that sentence, purple and blue dust sprinkled from the ceiling. Which meant that class was finished.

"I'll send your homework through your orbs!" Mr. Kinsile announced while everyone was packing up to leave.

In KingsVille Magic school, everyone has an orb. It's used for our teacher's to send us our homework, give us information about a certain topic, and to see our lessons if we're unable to attend school.

Next, I had Herbs and Healing 101. It felt weird not to be doing this without Alice, she's what you call a prodigy in healing.

I turned the corner and immediately bumped into what felt like a tall figure. I looked up to see...

A/N: New story alert!! I've never really written fantasy and love how it gives you so much creative control other than most genres. Don't forget to vote for this story if you like it and comment some feedback for me!