Whose The Fucktard Now?

"No more sorrow...Time to pay your debt"

----------------------------------------------------------

Steven stared wide eye in horror.

Steven: W-What?! No! I didn't bully him!

Amanda: But you did! I saw you!

Owen: That would mean she was an witness to the whole thing.

Steven: What the hell are you talking about?! I-It's just a random coincidence!

Kelly call his bluff and shook her head.

Kelly: It's not random. Confess the truth!

Steven: I didn't do anything wrong!!!! I thought you guys were supposed to be my friends! But it seems like none of that is even true!

Howard: S-Steven!

Steven: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Dustin: Dude! Calm down!!! Chill!

Steven: I DIDN'T DO IT!

However no one believed him. Like an cornered animal, he started to lash out like one and continued sprouting ' I didn't do it! I didn't do it!'

Figure: Ah...Looks like everyone got it right. The person who bullied Philip Fioyd the most was no other than. Steven Darrels.

Steven wasn't talking no more as his turn pale. Like really pale.

Amanda: Steven...? Why...? Why did you bullied him? Do have any idea that he went missing...Most likely dead...?

Steven:....

Tammy: Did his feelings even matter to you?

Steven:....

Beverly: Please say something...

Steven didn't say anything... It's almost like...He was starting to regret his choices of what he had done to Philip a few months ago...

But...It was too late to be sorry...

Figure: Now that you guys figured it out... It's time for a special punishment for our popular Steven Darrels.

Steven: W-What?! No! Please! I'm sorry!!!

Figure: Sorry? Are you really sorry...or are you just guilty? They both are different things ya know.

Steven started shaking in his chair with fear and anxiety. He wouldn't even stay still.

Steven: I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!

Figure: You're not really with what you did to Philip. Your just guilty.
Goat. Take him to the..."Toliet".

Everyone was confused yet disgusted with what he meant by that. One of the mask people, goat grabbed Steven from the chair and wrapped a chain around his neck then started pulling him away.

Steven's screams drown out as everyone watch in horror from the television screen as the mask goat person took Steven towards the toliet.

The toliet was really filthy. Crap and cow poop was all over it.

Steven stared in torror.

Steven: NO! PLEASE! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

But the mask figure wasn't listening as he begins to push Steven's head towards the nasty toliet to get a nasty swirling.

Steven: N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Steven's head was finally pushed in. He screams in horror as poop now was all over his face and some was forced into his mouth.

The other teens were grossed out by the scene and some didn't had the heart to look anymore.

Steven's head was pushed deeper into the replusive water.

He struggles and tried to get out by then goat figure wouldn't let him.

The teens now realized they weren't in just a game of revenge.

They were more like in Hell.

Who knows what other gruesome stuff these had in store for them.

Steven...finally stopped moving...

The goat figure sighs before writing something on the wall with a red marker.

The unpleasant emotion of fear spring back into everyone as the teens read it.

Whose The Fucktard Now?