Chapter 5: Being love

(This is only Bowser's pov)
Bowser pov
I knew Peach ever since the day we met. I didn't understand but I just love my life plus I didn't know Peach didn't had a crush on Mario and I thought she did. Mario is really on 100% jerk. I hear a knock on my door and my second oldest son came in. "Dad... I have bad new." He said. "And that is?" I ask. "Bad man Mario found out Peach is kidnap again and now he is very mad. But he doesn't know we moved to a different location. For us will take a few seconds but for Mario it will take 6 weeks to get here. Because all of the bad guys we place." Iggy said. "That great but Peach is mine and mine only!" I yell. "But you two knew each other since high school you can tell her on the second week of Mario's Journey that you love her and wants to be with her forever." Iggy said. "Yes. Son you are a genius like always." I said. "Thanks now come out of your room because mama is making some cookies." Iggy said. Cookies? So me and Iggy went to the kitchen to see Peach makeing cookies for everyone. "Daddy... Mama I made you a cookie right there the one with the pink card." Said Ludwig. I saw the cookie and the pink card. I open the pink card and it said. "Dear Bowser, I hope you enjoy your cookie it's made of love.
Love Peach.
I ate the cookie and it was made out of love.

No one pov
WHAT?! MARIO FOUND OUT BOWSER KIDNAP THE PRINESS. THEN MARIO WILL DESTROY PEACH X BOWSER!