Chapter 25: Day 2

[DESTROYA]

Y/N's POV

Yesterday, Robert explained to me everything that happened when he killed Jackson. According to all Jackson's done, it seemed fair.

So, now here we are. The three of us, ready to search. To seek. To destroy.

Day 2 of our plan is in play.

"--so, where exactly is this place?" Robert asked Indio as we stood outside looking out to the ocean on the balcony.

"935 Jefferson Boulevard. It's the only house I know that he owns." Indio responded.

"And this is who's house?" I asked.

"Vince Maroney. Red's most trusted associated drug lord. He helps run everything, and anything that includes drugs. Once he's gone, Red's bound to fuck up." Indio assured.

"Oh." I nodded.

"The only thing about this is that we have to hit more then one spot, and you have to let me lead." Indio looked at us. "I can get close to him without him questioning me. He knows me, and would listen to anything I told him."

"Ok, I don't mind. Y/N and I will set anything up that you'll need." Robert said.

"Good." He smiled. "Cause I got something in mind." Indio smiled.

Time skip...

We were heading out to the car to carry on with the task for the day. We grabbed all we needed from our bags back in the suite room.

We walked beside each other on the tar, looking around the parking lot.

"I was thinking about earlier, and you never really said what you had in mind? You know, about all this." I said, as we continued to walk.

"Oh, I didn't forget. I'm about to show you both." He said. We got to the car, and Indio stood in front of the trunk. He looked around to make sure no one else was around or looking. Then he opened the trunk.

My eyes were wide, I didn't believe what I saw.

"Is--Is that C4?" I asked, a little hesitant.

"Yup." Indio said, leaning on the car.

"You had C4 in the trunk the whole time!? You could've blown us up!" Robert said, waving his hand.

Indio took a little remote out his pocket, and tossed it in the air; catching it.

"Only if I would've pressed this button, and if the C4 was activated. Trust me, everything's fine." He said, placing the remote back in his pocket.

"Plus, it's for good use. We're breaking these out today." Indio said, closing the trunk.

"For what?" I asked.

"Vince." He responded. "He's gonna go somewhere."

"Where?" Robert asked.

"Take a guess." Indio gave a light chuckle. Robert and I just looked at each other as Indo got in the driver's seat.

CHECK CHECK

We got in after, and I sat in the front and Robert took the back seat.

CHECK CHECK

"We're ready." Robert said, looking at both of us.

"Let's go." Indio said, hitting the gas.

WOAH!

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY