Theres 17

Dear Sirius.
I just got back from work. Someone came in the shop and i knew it was a wizard. He was about two inches taller than me, had shoulder length golden blonde hair, blue eyes, stubble and a leather jacket. He was wearing ripped jeans and an AC/DC t shirt. He looked exactly like a (very fit) muggle but i knew he wasn't. I felt like I recognised him but i'd never seen him before. I now realise he had a glamour on. I don't know how i didn't realise before but it was so strong i could barely feel his emotions. I keep thinking about who it could've been. I don't know if he recognised me, as i have new glasses which are charmed to make my eyes appear brown, and my hat flattens my hear over my scar.

I got a letter from 'mione today. I got one from Ron last week. He asked where i was, Hermione was really vague. She just said:
Hi harry. You wont be alone for ever.
Minster Granger.

She's minister of magic now, Ron's head aurora and Ginny's seeker in the chuddly canons. She dropped out of school, molly wasn't happy until she got some top quality wool owled to here out of gin's first pay check. She knitted her a quidditch jumper with it.
Thats what Ron's told me in his letters. Theres 17.
I went to godric's hollow two days ago. I saw what you wrote on the fence.
See you soon prongs, i missed you.
You knew you were going to die on that mission didn't you?
Remus wrote something too. He just wrote thank you
He wrote:
Thank you prongs
Thank you lily pad
Thank you harry
I don't know why he thanked me. All i did was run around not knowing what i was doing, breaking laws to try and save the world.
I have to go, theres an event at work tomorrow so i have to go and tidy it tonight.
Yours,
Harry James Potter
----
That letter also went in the box.